Why are White people more prone to accept Homosexuality?

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
Why are White people always more acceptive, of Homosexuality, as opposed Black people?
White people seem to accept Homosexuality, and other sexual perversions more so than Black
people?.

Do White people have a sexual deviant gene?
Please respond.

Last edited:
Indeed, the same logic begs the question of why blacks are more prone to tribal violence and robbing liquor stores.

got any proof of what you claim?

Homosexuality is legal in all European countries, with the exception of Russia.
it is illegal in all black African countries. Is this enough proof ?

That's speculation, not truth. But I have a feeling truth is something you're not familier with.

So tell me, what was the name of your families master? That of course depends on if you even know who your daddy is.

why do yoiu assume that is about skin color and not other reasons?

%100 percent of African tribes either Kill ,or banish anyone that displays Homosexual tendencies.
But many Europeans and White Americans, seem to accept it or allow it exist.

Why are White people always more acceptive, of Homosexuality, as opposed Black people?
White people seem to accept Homosexuality, and other sexual perversions more so than Black
people?.

Please respond.

Extremely naive premise ... the whole concept you posed is pointless and based solely on your own bias, and nothing else.

got any proof of what you claim?

That's speculation, not truth. But I have a feeling truth is something you're not familier with.

So tell me, what was the name of your families master? That of course depends on if you even know who your daddy is.

This is all factual sir, and you need not know my family name.
Do the research as to where homosexuality is allowed in the World.
You will find more of it in Europe than any where else in the world.

This is all factual sir, and you need not know my family name.
Do the research as to where homosexuality is allowed in the World.
You will find more of it in Europe than any where else in the world.

African tribes actually have one of the highest occurrences.

people?.

Please respond.

Extremely naive premise ... the whole concept you posed is pointless and based solely on your own bias, and nothing else.

It is not point less, nor is it based on any personal bias. I did my own research.
More White people accept Homosexuality, and other sexual perversions, ie transvestism, sado masochism, B&D =bondage and discipline, ect,ect,beastiality, shall I continue?
This stuff is not accepted in the Black communities. I see this stuff in White periodicals and newspapers, I've never seen it in any black periodicals.

why do yoiu assume that is about skin color and not other reasons?

%100 percent of African tribes either Kill ,or banish anyone that displays Homosexual tendencies.

HA! and you wonder why a first world nation doesn't try to incorporate killer policies of a savage africa...

sheesh.

people?.

Please respond.

It is not point less, nor is it based on any personal bias. I did my own research.
More White people accept Homosexuality, and other sexual perversions, ie transvestism, sado masochism, B&D =bondage and discipline, ect,ect,beastiality, shall I continue?
This stuff is not accepted in the Black communities. I see this stuff in White periodicals and newspapers, I've never seen it in any black periodicals.

What did you research? "Blacks Rule Whites Drool"?

people?.

Please respond.

I've seen a Black Homosexual before!!

Or Is Rupaul Asian??

Does that mean that blacks have a gene that makes them kill others for doing something that they don't understand or that they fear?

I guess that is natural. A chimp will maul your face if they fear you.

I've seen a Black Homosexual before!!

Or Is Rupaul Asian??

Don't forget Michael Jackson. ;) Or was he white?

Does that mean that blacks have a gene that makes them kill others for doing something that they don't understand or that they fear?

I guess that is natural. A chimp will maul your face if they fear you.

No, he's just trying to rationalize his self denial.

Forum List

Back