Why are White people more prone to accept Homosexuality?

%100 percent of African tribes either Kill ,or banish anyone that displays Homosexual tendencies.
But many Europeans and White Americans, seem to accept it or allow it exist.

Does that mean that blacks have a gene that makes them kill others for doing something that they don't understand or that they fear?

I guess that is natural. A chimp will maul your face if they fear you.

No, he's just trying to rationalize his self denial.

Yep. He's trying to make a racially-based generalization.

Yet he will bitch and moan when someone makes a racially-based generalization about blacks.

There is a "No Homo" campaign that has been started by little wayne.
I think this is great. NO Homo campaign, can make our children aware that this lifestyle is not
O.K.

Why are White people always more acceptive, of Homosexuality, as opposed Black people?
White people seem to accept Homosexuality, and other sexual perversions more so than Black
people?.

Do White people have a sexual deviant gene?
Please respond.
why don't you ask yourself why are white so accepting of black people and their deviant behavior?
And if it is so great in Africa why don't you move back there?

Homosexuality is legal in all European countries, with the exception of Russia.
it is illegal in all black African countries. Is this enough proof ?

That's speculation, not truth. But I have a feeling truth is something you're not familier with.

So tell me, what was the name of your families master? That of course depends on if you even know who your daddy is.

This is all factual sir, and you need not know my family name.
Do the research as to where homosexuality is allowed in the World.
You will find more of it in Europe than any where else in the world.

I'm not expecting you to be intelligent enough to understand the rules of debate, but the burden of proof lies with the one making the claim. You have provided nothing to support your claim, therefore you have nothing but opinion.

Your familiy name? Are you saying that your ancestors master was family?

Here is a link, with regards to this subject:
HOMOSEXUAL RIGHTS AROUND THE WOR

This breaks it all down. Check the list where homosexuality is allowed.

Homosexuality is legal in the Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo Brazzaville, Eritrea, Gabon, Sao Tome and Principe just to name some African countries. And that makes you a liar, since you stated that homosexuality is illegal in African countries.

Homosexuality is legal in the Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo Brazzaville, Eritrea, Gabon, Sao Tome and Principe just to name some African countries. And that makes you a liar, since you stated that homosexuality is illegal in African countries.

But all of Europe seems to accept homosexuality, go back and check.
Only six African countries accept it. I stand corrected. While all of Europe seems to accept
Homosexuality.!

There is a "No Homo" campaign that has been started by little wayne.
I think this is great. NO Homo campaign, can make our children aware that this lifestyle is not
O.K.

wow! a black person starting a campaign against a minority, I am sure glad we let you guys have equal rights.

lil wayne?

:rofl:

who gives a shit about LIL WAYNE?

Thankfully, the west doesn't take advice on how to CURE AIDS from Africa either.

lil wayne?

:rofl:

who gives a shit about LIL WAYNE?

Thankfully, the west doesn't take advice on how to CURE AIDS from Africa either.
Are you one of these upset Homos that does not like the "No homo" campaign?
Oh I forgot your a Bisexual.

No Homo! this is in all the Black communities.!
We don't need that lifestyle.!

Only six African countries accept it. I stand corrected. While all of Europe seems to accept
Homosexuality.!

I listed eight African countries where homosexuality is legal which again makes you a liar. but nevermind that, you have yet to prove your original claim.

afrol News - The African news agency

Homosexuality.!

I listed eight African countries where homosexuality is legal which again makes you a liar. but nevermind that, you have yet to prove your original claim.

No homo lonestarlogic, No Homo!! , No steers and or Queers in the State of Texas?.!

Last edited:
Homosexuality.!

No homo lonestarlogic, No Homo!! , No steers and or Queers in the State of Texas?.!

That all you got? No wonder sixth grade was the toughest four years of your life.

Why are White people always more acceptive, of Homosexuality, as opposed Black people?
White people seem to accept Homosexuality, and other sexual perversions more so than Black
people?.

Please respond.

The reason black people arent more tolerant can only be because they have an inferior culture. This inferior culture not only has a negative impact on their moral values, but it effects them socially and economically. Just look at black nations.... every last one of them have massive problems the rest of the world doesnt share, but you cant really expect barbarians to be tolerant of anything.

The endless problems black people seem to have arent because of the color of their skin, but because they have a lesser culture. Will they be able to fix these problems? Time will tell, but i dont see it happening anytime soon.

people?.

Please respond.

The reason black people arent more tolerant can only be because they have an inferior culture. This inferior culture not only has a negative impact on their moral values, but it effects them socially and economically. Just look at black nations.... every last one of them have massive problems the rest of the world doesnt share, but you cant really expect barbarians to be tolerant of anything.

The endless problems black people seem to have arent because of the color of their skin, but because they have a lesser culture. Will they be able to fix these problems? Time will tell, but i dont see it happening anytime soon.

Accepting Homos , comes from a higher more advanced culture?.
Please spare me, thats exactly why the Greeks and the Romans got hijacked by the Barbarians, they said yes to Homo, and blacks have always said No, Homo!!
Please give me a Break. Homo is the most backward insane life style you can ever try to defend.!!

got any proof of what you claim?

Homosexuality is legal in all European countries, with the exception of Russia.
it is illegal in all black African countries. Is this enough proof ?

Africa. That's where they fuck kids to avoid AIDS isn't it?

I thought that was the place where black people cut off the hands of other black people. Apparently they think it will stop them from voting. Babaric AND stupid is a terrible combination.

Forum List

Back