Why Are We Still Accepting Flights From West Africa To The Usa?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Why are we still accepting flights from West Africa to the USA?

Suicide?

YOLO?

Ebola Eschmola, Dems laugh at Level IV pathogens!

It's Bush's fault

Suicide?

YOLO?

It's Bush's fault

There's always some killer bug or germ out in the public. Cancelling flights from a given place wont keep us safe.
It will keep us safe from the moron in Dallas.

Ya because all the airports are in Dallas, not in Ft. Worth or North Africa, South Africa, East Africa etc.

Suicide?

YOLO?

It's Bush's fault

There's always some killer bug or germ out in the public. Cancelling flights from a given place wont keep us safe.
Wanna be safe(r) learn how ebola is spread. Short answer, don't touch someone with ebola.

So you're OK sitting on a flight next to someone with Ebola

Last edited:
Even the CDC says containment is a good idea. Have to love the fools who think they can avoid Ebola by simply using good hygiene in Africa. It doesn't matter how hard you try, if everyone else is contaminating the food and water, your in trouble.

Suicide?

YOLO?

It's Bush's fault

I vote YOLO.

zjk3F.gif

Most likely to die in a car accident, from heart disease, or a cancer. Chances of meeting someone with ebola is astronomically small. Besides, when people have a fatal disease they should be ministered to and cared for.

We're all going to die. Avoiding infected people isn't going to prevent your own eventual demise from something. Think about how you want your own death to go down. Want someone to hold your hand and give you comfort and solace, or people to shrink away from you in fear forcing you away from them?

Most likely to die in a car accident, from heart disease, or a cancer. Chances of meeting someone with ebola is astronomically small. Besides, when people have a fatal disease they should be ministered to and cared for.

We're all going to die. Avoiding infected people isn't going to prevent your own eventual demise from something. Think about how you want your own death to go down. Want someone to hold your hand and give you comfort and solace, or people to shrink away from you in fear forcing you away from them?

^ Why Progressive societies come with a 100% Fail Guarantee

Wanna be safe(r) learn how ebola is spread. Short answer, don't touch someone with ebola.
I think they used to say the same thing about avoiding aids.

Difference being they may have done so before understanding the actual mechanism of transmission. We know how HIV is pread now just as we do ebola.

That is what they say but take a look at the way they act. If it is not airborne, Ask yourself why when transporting Ebola patients, CDC personnel don pressurized suits and self-contained breathing apparatus, or SBCA – a level of precaution well beyond the gloves, mask and hand-washing used by hospitals or emergency medical response teams. Is this just excessive caution?

The usual, natural mode of transmission requires direct contact, although there is evidence that airborne transmission can occur in some circumstances, as noted in a Pathogen Safety Data Sheet from the Public Health Agency of Canada
Ebola False alarm or poor man 8217 s atomic bomb

I want to die in a nuclear exchange with the militant muzzies. Since they don't have nukes, I figure I'll make it to 96.

Because an Ebola epidemic will provide perfect cover for martial law and suspension of all elections. Maybe even shut down Congress, leaving only an unfettered "Exceuctive" to run things?

Forum List

Back