Why are they called "prolife" when they just want to cause women to die in the back alleys?

TSJohnson

Dec 27, 2014
California
This is a mystery. Is it because they're stupid and don't realize the contradiction? Do they care? Or are they actively evil? Can it be all three? I think it's all three. It takes a special kind of hypocritical, myopic, even sociopathic evil to do what they do.

This is a mystery. Is it because they're stupid and don't realize the contradiction? Do they care? Or are they actively evil? Can it be all three? I think it's all three. It takes a special kind of hypocritical, myopic, even sociopathic evil to do what they do.

They don't have the historical knowledge nor the recollection of women who died from illegal abortions prior to Roe v Wade. They are short-sighted and uneducated. Or else they simply don't care because it doesn't affect their myopic little worlds.

But it does. Women who have abortions will lie to these hypocrites just to keep them out of their personal business. There are abortions going on right under their stupid, ignorant noses as we speak. They turn an honest, law-abiding woman into a liar. It's their culture.

I am the most conservative board member in here and let me tell you something --

I am NOT 'pro-life' when it comes to abortion.

I think we should give every single dimocrap scumbag that wants one a free abortion -- and $5 from CrimeStop.

We should encourage ALL dimocrap scum to not procreate. We should offer free abortions in Tahiti for dimocrap scum. We should have a bounty on killing dimocrap scum fetuses with the winner getting a Medal of Freedom and an all expense paid trip to anywhere in the world for 6 Months, plus spending money.

Think I'm kidding?

Think again.

How's that for a pro-abortion stance, dimocrap scum?

Here's another one dimocrap scum won't be familiar with (shocker, huh?)

Some dimocrap filth, college perfessers, campus activists, etc, are now pushing for what they call, "Post Birth Abortions" that would give parents (read; female) the right to terminate a child (read; murder) up to his 5th birthday.

I saw it as being fact-checked by one the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM disease-ridden members but they've scrubbed the page -- Seems they found it 'half true'

half-true.jpg

Politifact Only Half-True Students Support Post-Birth Abortion Despite Video Proving Otherwise Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

Turns out they were lying. Imagine that, the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM lying? Who'da thunk it.

Evidently Politifact is attempting to help the University of Texas and the pro-abortion crowd save face, but even more disturbing than the site’s obfuscation of the truth is the fact that legalizing post-birth abortion has actually been seriously proposed by the medical establishment and sponsored by members of Planned Parenthood

I therefore propose a 'Post Birth Abortion' for dimocrap scum up to the age of 95.

I like the sound of that

dimocraps are the scum of the earth. Once you understand that and take it to heart, everything else falls into place

Here's the sickness of dimocrap scum.... First they propose something abominable, then they defend it but when they get pushback on it they run from it like the cowards they are....

Ethicists Argue in Favor of After-Birth Abortions as Newborns Are Not Persons TheBlaze.com

Two ethicists working with Australian universities argue in the latest online edition of the Journal of Medical Ethics that if abortion of a fetus is allowable, so to should be the termination of a newborn.

Both a fetus and a newborn certainly are human beings and potential persons, but neither is a ‘person’ in the sense of ‘subject of a moral right to life’. We take ‘person’ to mean an individual who is capable of attributing to her own existence some (at least) basic value such that being deprived of this existence represents a loss to her...........Merely being human is not in itself a reason for ascribing someone a right to life.

The Medical Journal has since scrubbed the article they wrote in support of it....

http://jme.bmj.com/content/early/2012/02/22/medethics-2011-100411.abstract

But are gutless enough to write about how they took it down only because they got some mean messages.....

BMJ Blogs Journal of Medical Ethics blog Blog Archive Liberals Are Disgusting In Defence of the Publication of After-Birth Abortion

Of course, Snopes, being the lyingest pair of cocksuckers on the Planet denied anything of the sort ever took place rated it 'false'.....

Anybody and I mean ANYBODY that cites Snopes as a source is a first-rate imbecile and most likely a dimocrap scumbag..... Snopes exists solely to lie for dimocrap filth.... It's all they ever do.

Anyway.... Who's shocked by this?

Who's shocked that dimocrap scum want to murder infants up to 5 years of age?

Not I because --

dimocraps are the scum of the earth.

They want the sluts to pay for their mistakes, even with death. That's all.

We don't want women to kill the innocent, the hell with the one's that will. We don't need people like that in society.

It's a tragedy when an abortion takes place.

The sickness is that dimocrap filth will do anything for a fucking vote.

They'll stand up on top of any soap box and proclaim to the world that abortion is something to be done whenever a woman is in the mood, without .... And for whatever reason she wants it.

collegefix.jpg

"ALL HAIL THE VAG!"

It's all dimocrap scum care about -- Getting these skanks out to vote. It works, too. It's how the Lying Cocksucker in Chief won his last election.....

Believe it.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth

Forum List

Back