Why Are There No Protests / Riots Over Police Shooting / Killing An UNARMED Woman?

This will completely ignored by the media because it doesn't fit the left's narrative.

Sadly, they proved you wrong. The media and the left openly celebrated this murder.
How so?

Fireworks show?

Big parade?

No, just a lot of assholes like you saying it was great to see the cops kill an unarmed woman.
Her actions killed her.

She can blame herself in hell.

Exactly as I said, people like you celebrated this murder. Thanks for making my point.
How is that celebrating? I'm merely pointing out that HER actions directly led to HER death.

And that she can blame herself while in hell.
Go ahead moron tell us what actions specifically justified deadly force. Now run away and hide.
Lack of following police directions and being in an illegal position.

This will completely ignored by the media because it doesn't fit the left's narrative.

Sadly, they proved you wrong. The media and the left openly celebrated this murder.
How so?

Fireworks show?

Big parade?

No, just a lot of assholes like you saying it was great to see the cops kill an unarmed woman.
Her actions killed her.

Exactly as I said, people like you celebrated this murder. Thanks for making my point.
How is that celebrating? I'm merely pointing out that HER actions directly led to HER death.

I already know you support cops killing unarmed protesters. No need to reiterate.
Did you protest for George Floyd this hard? He was unarmed.

How so?

Fireworks show?

Big parade?

Her actions killed her.

Go ahead moron tell us what actions specifically justified deadly force. Now run away and hide.

Those do not justify the use of deadly force.
Deadly force by police is only justified in defense from a deadly attack.
At no other time is deadly force legal.
Same as anyone.
Police not only have no more authority to use deadly force then anyone, they have less legal justification because they are supposed to accept some risk as the reason they are being paid.

How so?

Fireworks show?

Big parade?

Her actions killed her.

I already know you support cops killing unarmed protesters. No need to reiterate.

Yes, it was also illegal to murder Floyd, but the argument can be made the police were afraid of Floyd due to his size.

How so?

Fireworks show?

Big parade?

Her actions killed her.

LMAO ^^^ got his law degree mail order. :cuckoo:

You mean if you don’t have a cop guarding your back window when someone breaks in , it’s not really a break in?

Que?
Of course not and I have no idea how a rational human being could come to that conclusion.
Your critical thinking skills are critically messed up.

Ironic that pure filth like yourself would consign someone else to hell for protesting how Donald
Trump got the business in the recent presidential election.

Do you also believe that a woman who is raped while walking home is the cause of the
sexual attack upon herself?

You are a really fucked up jackass who shouldn't be posting on a street corner telephone pole, let
alone on an internet forum like this.

As long as you continue to be comfortable with a simple act of trespassing bringing about a death sentence by some anonymous cop as an unappointed executioner you will remain the most vile, gutless
and most detested person on these boards.

In fact I don't want to contribute to legitimizing your disgusting shit anymore by responding to
someone who feels comfortable condoning murder. May you rot in hell.

How so?

Fireworks show?

Big parade?

Her actions killed her.

What specifically was the difference between George Floyd’s murder and ashesi Babbitt’s?

And you agree, right, you have no right to shoot an unarmed home invader...yes?
Yes! Exactly! Barring any actions by the intruder that were threatening or put others in imminent danger shooting an unarmed intruder would be an act of willful murder

You keep lying long enough you trap yourself in your own lies and rationalizations.

This is the post and response that's been blocked in the thread I've been engaged in.
Interesting how when a mod gets some heat suddenly the stove is turned off.

And you agree, right, you have no right to shoot an unarmed home invader...yes?
Yes! Exactly! Barring any actions by the intruder that were threatening or put others in imminent danger shooting an unarmed intruder would be an act of willful murder

You keep lying long enough you trap yourself in your own lies and rationalizations.

This is the post and response that's been blocked in the thread I've been engaged in.
Interesting how when a mod gets some heat suddenly the stove is turned off.
I doubt many of your friends would honestly agree with that

How so?

Fireworks show?

Big parade?

Her actions killed her.

He was 6/7 high on drugs and known to be extremely violent. He had kick officers that day-------

And fyi, Floyd wasn't shot or murdered by the cops....his heart and lungs gave out due to his habitual and current drug abuse (Covid 2 months earlier probably helped him along as well.)

How so?

Fireworks show?

Big parade?

Her actions killed her.

He was 6/7 high on drugs and known to be extremely violent. He had kick officers that day-------

And fyi, Floyd wasn't shot or murdered by the cops....his heart and lungs gave out due to his habitual and current drug abuse (Covid 2 months earlier probably helped him along as well.)
So exactly what physical size becomes a death sentence?

How so?

Fireworks show?

Big parade?

Her actions killed her.

What specifically was the difference between George Floyd’s murder and ashesi Babbitt’s?
Resistor of arrest versus never had a chance to be arrested; killed first

Why is because killer is either a politician or celebrity who gained access via disguise and carried out the murder.

How so?

Fireworks show?

Big parade?

Her actions killed her.

I would say the difference is that Floyd was likely trying to cause the store the loss of $20 from a counterfeit bill, while Ashli likely was just trying to get media coverage for what she thought was a serious election fraud.

I believe Floyd likely should not have been arrested because he may not have known the bill was bad.
I believe Ashli should not have been arrested much less shot, because being wrong about the elections does not diminish her intent to do good.

How so?

Fireworks show?

Big parade?

Her actions killed her.

Wrong.
Floyd was not acting weird or violent, and had no history of violence.
They robbery charge was over 40 years ago, and nothing since.
He did not kick anyone.

And the autopsies said his heart and lungs did not give out and he was physically fine.
The autopsies both said he was asphyxiated due to pressure on the esophagus.

Forum List

Back