Why Are There No Protests / Riots Over Police Shooting / Killing An UNARMED Woman?

Was she climbing thru a broken window in a door when being ordered by police to stop?

Yes, yes she was.
Still doesn't justify murder. Whose life did she endanger?

Was she climbing thru a broken window in a door when being ordered by police to stop?

Yes, yes she was.
What part of justifiable shooting do you miss?

Yes, yes she was.
Got yer bitch right here.

She’s woke bitch...

My question is why don’t we know who the officer was who shot her?

If the knucklehead stayed home she would be alive.
So would George Floyd.
So dicks like you think this woman is responsible for her own murder?
Did she obey police orders regarding her safety as she was committing a crime?
She was face down crawling thru a window. About as submissive a position as one can be in.
Fail
Fail to feel and lie?
I see no bases to defend her. She is in the act of insurrection and paid that consequence with her life.
How dare she protest the corrupt politicians....who did she think she was?
Now you just making shit up. She was there to block the certification vote.
She video taped herself ....she was there to protest. And I am sorry, but wtf is wrong with you to think that people don't have the right to protest fraudulent votes? Something is seriously wrong with you.
Peaceful protestors don't break through barricades with a mob chanting to kill the Vice President
Where do you get this nonsense...I watched a video of a reporter who unlike sullivan gave good video feed from when the protestors first went into the building and through the corridors where they pointed bathrooms for those that need to go--------while the reporter/recorder also gave 1st aid to guy who got teargased and was right behind ashli by only a few feet before the glass was broken, before the two cops standing in front of the door moved to the side, before and after the cops from below the stairs arrived on the scene also standing just about 1 foot behind ashli before she was shot.............I am trying to remember the name of the news organization.....since I haven't seen this feed on any of the major news propaganda networks and for good reason.

What part of justifiable shooting do you miss?
The part where an unarmed woman, threatening no one, was shot in a extra judicial murder, without
warning or any attempt to take Ashley down through any other method than a deadly one.

So would George Floyd.
She was face down crawling thru a window. About as submissive a position as one can be in.
Fail
Fail to feel and lie?
I see no bases to defend her. She is in the act of insurrection and paid that consequence with her life.
She video taped herself ....she was there to protest. And I am sorry, but wtf is wrong with you to think that people don't have the right to protest fraudulent votes? Something is seriously wrong with you.
Peaceful protestors don't break through barricades with a mob chanting to kill the Vice President
Where do you get this nonsense...I watched a video of a reporter who unlike sullivan gave good video feed from when the protestors first went into the building and through the corridors where they pointed bathrooms for those that need to go--------while the reporter/recorder also gave 1st aid to guy who got teargased and was right behind ashli by only a few feet before the glass was broken, before the two cops standing in front of the door moved to the side, before and after the cops from below the stairs arrived on the scene also standing just about 1 foot behind ashli before she was shot.............I am trying to remember the name of the news organization.....since I haven't seen this feed on any of the major news propaganda networks and for good reason.
The cops moved aside because their lives were threatened by that violent mob

So would George Floyd.
Fail
Fail to feel and lie?
The cops moved aside because their lives were threatened by that violent mob
What threatened them, American flags or MAGA hats?

If someone breaks your back window and starts crawling through it...would you use lethal force to defend your home?

Of course you would
You dumb fucker, in order for your analogy to work you'd have to explain how the police protected
Capitol building is anyway remotely like the back window of someone's home.

You stupid shit for brains clowns will stretch credulity to the breaking point to rationalize state sponsored murder. Move to Russia fascist pricks.
You mean if you don’t have a cop guarding your back window when someone breaks in , it’s not really a break in?

Que?

This will completely ignored by the media because it doesn't fit the left's narrative.

Sadly, they proved you wrong. The media and the left openly celebrated this murder.
How so?

Fireworks show?

Big parade?

No, just a lot of assholes like you saying it was great to see the cops kill an unarmed woman.
One less anti-American nutbag traitor to deal with.

If someone breaks your back window and starts crawling through it...would you use lethal force to defend your home?

Of course you would
You dumb fucker, in order for your analogy to work you'd have to explain how the police protected
Capitol building is anyway remotely like the back window of someone's home.

You stupid shit for brains clowns will stretch credulity to the breaking point to rationalize state sponsored murder. Move to Russia fascist pricks.
Stretching credulity is claiming she had a right to invade the Capitol of our country.

This will completely ignored by the media because it doesn't fit the left's narrative.

Sadly, they proved you wrong. The media and the left openly celebrated this murder.
How so?

Fireworks show?

Big parade?

No, just a lot of assholes like you saying it was great to see the cops kill an unarmed woman.
Her actions killed her.

She can blame herself in hell.

How so?

Fireworks show?

Big parade?

Her actions killed her.

Exactly as I said, people like you celebrated this murder. Thanks for making my point.

How so?

Fireworks show?

Big parade?

Her actions killed her.

Exactly as I said, people like you celebrated this murder. Thanks for making my point.
How is that celebrating? I'm merely pointing out that HER actions directly led to HER death.

And that she can blame herself while in hell.

How so?

Fireworks show?

Big parade?

Her actions killed her.

How is that celebrating? I'm merely pointing out that HER actions directly led to HER death.

Go ahead moron tell us what actions specifically justified deadly force. Now run away and hide.

How so?

Fireworks show?

Big parade?

Her actions killed her.

I already know you support cops killing unarmed protesters. No need to reiterate.

Forum List

Back