Why are the NSA and CIA not involved in the Trump investigation?

Not their job
Their job is intelligence, not law enforcement. They are trying to see if any of the information in the TS/SCI documents that Trump illegally had, was released to hostile foreign agents.

If any of the sources and methods showed signs of having been compromised.

Actually not sure exactly what they are allowed to do and operate on American soil.
MAGA
What they're allowed to do is based on "who" not on "where".
They are free to spy on foreigners, no matter inside or outside of the united states.
Same as they aren't allowed to spy on americans inside or outside of the united states.

What they're allowed to do is based on "who" not on "where".
They are free to spy on foreigners, no matter inside or outside of the united states.
Same as they aren't allowed to spy on americans inside or outside of the united states.
Thank you for clearing that up for me.
MAGA

Their job is intelligence, not law enforcement. They are trying to see if any of the information in the TS/SCI documents that Trump illegally had, was released to hostile foreign agents.

If any of the sources and methods showed signs of having been compromised.

Without being too obtuse ... When dealing with the CIA and NSA ...
Their "business" is intelligence gathering and analysis, misinformation, misdirection, deceit, covert operations and lies.
It doesn't matter what anyone thinks or believes ... That has absolutely no bearing on whether or not it is true.

The people who know the truth, either aren't going to tell you the whole truth, or they will divulge Classified information ... Literally.

Thank you for clearing that up for me.
MAGA
There are what seem like exceptions. When a foreigner communicates with an american, it's impossible to capture just half of the conversation. Which is how Michael Flynn was discovered talking with the Russian foreign minister.

The people who know the truth, either aren't going to tell you the whole truth, or they will divulge Classified information ... Literally.
The problem is that the NSA and CIA have very limited oversight. Only 8 people in congress are briefed on what they're up to. And they're not allowed to talk about it.

The problem is that the NSA and CIA have very limited oversight. Only 8 people in congress are briefed on what they're up to. And they're not allowed to talk about it.

That's my point ... That's their business, and always has been.

In your previous post (#46) ... Even someone with limited Classified knowledge,
could shed light on something you don't know, but is important.

But that is Classified information, and what you know isn't the whole truth.

Last edited:

In reality ... It's a Catch 22.

The best way to handle things, is to look for the message more than the truth.
If you can identify the message, the method, and who or what it serves ...
That is the closest you can ever assume you will get to the truth.

From that point, you just have to personally decide what you are going to do with it.
Sometimes you just need enough discipline, to understand that there are things you may not know ...
Or you will simply become a tool of the handlers.

WOW, it's like comparing apples, and A-bombs.

None of Clinton's emails were marked classified. That was a determination made by the state department after the fact. Similar to researchers releasing a medical study, only to later realize possible HIPPA violations because they didn't redact enough identifiers.
Honestly, you can’t literally be that stupid. There’s no help for you

That's my point ... That's their business, and always has been.

In your previous post (#46) ... Even someone with limited Classified knowledge,
could shed light on something you don't know, but is important.

But that is Classified information, and what you know isn't the whole truth.

You seem to have a very specialized knowledge set ... are you sure you want to continue? ... we wouldn't want anyone to notify ...

... them ...

... and I shouldn't have to explain to you who "them" is ...

You seem to have a very specialized knowledge set ... are you sure you want to continue? ... we wouldn't want anyone to notify ...

... them ...

Yeah ... I can neither confirm nor deny who "them" refers to ... :auiqs.jpg:
And all I exposed was an alternate option, and possibly reasonable way to address what will be unknown.

I already told you I didn't pay any attention to the Hillary crap because you people just couldn't stop making up bizarre, unbelievable shit. Whatever the truth may be it will never be known because it's buried under a mountain of stupid bullshit people just made up and presented on websites full of other conspiracy crap.

Gee Herr Comrade, that sounds familiar.

:lol:

Fucking Nazis.....

Whatever the truth may be it will never be known because it's buried under a mountain of stupid bullshit people just made up and presented on websites full of other conspiracy crap.

Perhaps the mountain of stupid shit was created and facilitated to bury the truth ...
And perhaps you, and those you oppose, are nothing more than tools the handlers used to drive a nail in the coffin of truth.

I mean face it ... You have already identified how effective it could be, in your own testimony,
and grounded in the hatred or animosity needed to keep you from abandoning it at all costs.

"They" will use anyone, and every tool in the toolbox ... Regardless how you would like things to be ..,
To provide you with exactly what you need to do exactly what they want you to.

It's their job ... And telling you, or likewise the rest of the world the truth ... Isn't.

Last edited:

... them ...

You can’t provide proof of what you stated! There’s that

Forum List

Back