Why are the NSA and CIA not involved in the Trump investigation?

The crazy crap they have made up about the Clintons over the years is pretty bizarre. Way, way beyond belief and yet people apparently still believe she cut off a kid's face and wore it like a mask. And they wonder why no takes them seriously.
Says the most whackadoodle conspiracy nut on the board.

So, Donald Trump has horns and makes matzo from the blood of trannie babies - right? :lmao:

The reason no one pays attention to your conspiracy theories is that you people pollute every issue with so much baseless speculation and hyperbole no reasonable person will buy any of it. She got investigated and grilled by congress to the point it became ridiculous and nothing serious was ever found. Certainly nothing that justifies (chant it with me) lock her up!! Not sure what that old lady ever did to earn so much hatred other than oppose your lord and master.
So comey lied?

Because they don’t have prosecutorial missions

NSA and CIA can’t arrest you

Right ... the CIA isn't a law enforcement agency ... and there's No Such Agency as the NSA ... that last was created on paper to scare Russians ... and it works, obviously ...

The CIA and NSA (if this existed) can't arrest Americans within the United States ... it's only since the Republican-backed Patriot Act was passed that the CIA and NSA (if this existed) could even investigate Americans with the United States ... and this Patriot Act is considered the single most outragious law ever passed in terms of reducing our civil liberties ... the CIA and NSA (if this existed) can now tap your phones, read your mail and catelogue every post on every web-site; AND turn this information over to law enforcement for prosecution ... thanx George XLIII ...

So comey lied?
I already told you I didn't pay any attention to the Hillary crap because you people just couldn't stop making up bizarre, unbelievable shit. Whatever the truth may be it will never be known because it's buried under a mountain of stupid bullshit people just made up and presented on websites full of other conspiracy crap.

His problem. I’m still curious how many saw the classified email of hitlery that you never cared about

If the information was classified ... then that would be classified information itself ... do you think the FBI releases Top Secret information to the public on a regular basis? ...

Trump's responsibilities under the Presidential Records Act are clear ... and has nothing to do with "classified" information ... these documents are government property ... Trump can't simply steal them, or destroy them, or he's breaking the law ... I think he deserves the exact same punishment Hillery got, a slap on the wrist is fine ...

Says the most whackadoodle conspiracy nut on the board.

So, Donald Trump has horns and makes matzo from the blood of trannie babies - right? :lmao:
Does ninja warrior with his security
If the information was classified ... then that would be classified information itself ... do you think the FBI releases Top Secret information to the public on a regular basis? ...

Trump's responsibilities under the Presidential Records Act are clear ... and has nothing to do with "classified" information ... these documents are government property ... Trump can't simply steal them, or destroy them, or he's breaking the law ... I think he deserves the exact same punishment Hillery got, a slap on the wrist is fine ...
sure trump can. You can’t show me the law that backs you

I already told you I didn't pay any attention to the Hillary crap because you people just couldn't stop making up bizarre, unbelievable shit. Whatever the truth may be it will never be known because it's buried under a mountain of stupid bullshit people just made up and presented on websites full of other conspiracy crap.
That’s what I said you didn’t care she handed out classified information. Odd shit for sure. Why are you worried now about trump?

Trump never cared

But they should be aware of espionage cases, it's about national security.

Nobody said they don't know anything about it ...
Our laws forbid them from doing anything to US Citizens ... At least theoretically.

Some of that stuff has gotten a little messy after the Patriot Act ...
You know FISA Courts, the NSA spying on Citizens, and whatnot.

Our laws forbid them from doing anything to US Citizens ... At least theoretically.

Eric Snowden. Thanks Eric

That’s what I said you didn’t care she handed out classified information. Odd shit for sure. Why are you worried now about trump?

WOW, it's like comparing apples, and A-bombs.

None of Clinton's emails were marked classified. That was a determination made by the state department after the fact. Similar to researchers releasing a medical study, only to later realize possible HIPPA violations because they didn't redact enough identifiers.

I'm sure the NSA and CIA are busy in the damage assessment phase of the Trump TS/SCI document investigation.

Forum List

Back