Why are the forum whites so damn defensive sensitive and whiny when discussing race?

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by Bass v 2.0, Dec 19, 2009.

1. Bass v 2.0

Bass v 2.0 Biblical Warrior For God.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +528
    Its seems like everytime race is discussed and in particular when the crimes of whites against nonwhites are discussed, why do the forum whites try to make others look just as bad as their genocidal, murderous ancestors and argue the same strawman argument that people are accusing all whites? Whats the matter? Some of these same forum whites have no problem talking the good that whites have done past and present but get red and hot in the face when the crimes and wrongs of the same people are being discussed? race relations will never improve by ignoring the past and pretending that if it isn't discussed it isn't a problem.

2. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    Racism exists on many levels. And I think that many who are racist to some degree do not even realize they are being racist.

3. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    Racism exists... but racism exists in all races. I think a significant number of whites just feel that we are not responsible for the sins of the past and, by continually whining on about things we cannot change, perpetuates racism. The only way we can stop racism is to allow it to die - not keep using it against each other.

4. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,972
    Bass is a racist. He only knows to keep posting racist comments about whites, like the one that starts this thread and then pretend whites are the problem.

5. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    No, I don't think Charlie is a racist. I think a lot of minorities are a product of an environment that is changing.... they have seen the ugly face of racism. Obviously, that impacts on their view. They, more than most, have a right to question.

6. Bass v 2.0

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +528
    Many of todays whites may not be committing the same exact sins of their ancestors, no one is saying this so its pointless for anyone to get defensive and beat on that strawman argument, just because todays whites did commit the sins of their ancestors do not they're absolved from dismantling the racist legacy their ancestors have perpetuated. The social and economic order that exists today was started in the days of slavery, not by so called dysfunctional "black culture," laziness and unwillingness to succeed.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,972
    REALITY check. Until the Democrats started the " new society" and created victimhood for all blacks the reality is black families prospered and did well. Only in the last 40 years have we seen the near total destruction of the inner city black family and its moors and work ethic.

8. Bass v 2.0

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +528

The comment that started this thread wasn't racist, if it is then your thread about the race card is racist. Its a fact that when it comes to discussing race and racism whites do feel the most uncomfortable about it, especially when it comes to discussing what whites past and present have done to nonwhites, but since you're too damn mentally challenged and stupid to see things through the eyes of nonwhites[except when whining and crying like a puss about affirmative action and how its hurting whites so bad, :rolleyes: ] you cry "the Bass is a racist" every time.

9. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    One of the main reasons I dislike 'liberal' policies is that, to me, they are fundamentally racist. They start off with the assumption that minorities need to be taken care of, given special status. Black people - like whites - and everyone else - are perfectly capable of taking care of themselves. I find the liberal attitute towards miniorities offensive. I don't treat anyone as more or less deserving than anyone else. I could not give a rats ass about color. The liberal policies only serve to emphasis what divides people. There is no 'black culture' any more than there is a 'white culture'.... There is no such thing as 'African American'... We are all American.

10. Bass v 2.0

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +528
    Stupid, this racism and new society crap you're spinning about isn't the result of any damn political party because whites, whether Democrat and or Republican benefit from the racist acts of their ancestors and blacks, whether Democrat or Republican suffered and still because of it. The white over black dynamic is the one constant that has not changed.

The destruction of the black inner city people came with the explosion of crack and the government's fake war of drugs which is being fought exclusively in black inner cities, little wonder why drugs in white neighborhoods are ignored and spiral out of control.