Less qualified whites being hired over mored qualified blacks

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
And you wonder why affirmative action should not be done away with:

BlackNews.com - Obama Administration's Immigration Department: A Bastion of Discrimination Against African American Managers?

DavidSon's complaint cites the Regional office in Dallas, Texas where he is employed. He identifies the office as an example where highly qualified African-American candidates have been passed by less qualified white candidates. "We are not talking about disgruntled complainers, low-performers, uneducated, and inexperienced candidates here." DavidSon's complaint alleges USCIS managers have continued the discriminatory practices of the old INS organization. The complaint cites USCIS' Management Directive 715 reported to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission where it discloses that minorities are underrepresented in high grade positions, and official and management positions. It also discloses that African Americans are terminated disproportionately. The complaint further cites several other personnel practices adversely affecting African Americans. Davidson continued, "Considering that African Americans in grades 14 and 15 are not nearly as underrepresented in the Department of Homeland Security as-a-whole, their under-representation in USCIS regional offices is revealing." Asked about any personal fears, DavidSon is resolute. "Retaliation in any of its forms is a major concern, but we must stay the course."

Whats going to be RGS excuse now, that a black person is playing the race card?

Well....LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so you are complaining about one group of people getting perferential treatment over another group, but begin your OP saying Affirmative Action should not be done away with?

I remember a case where a large company was sued even though it had lots of black management. apparently it was not hiring enough entry level black workers because it would only hire people that had enough aptitude to be promoted in the future.

so you are complaining about one group of people getting perferential treatment over another group, but begin your OP saying Affirmative Action should not be done away with?

The reason AA is needed is because of crap like this, this crap has been persistent and rampant in the USA for years. If the opponents of AA want it to be done away with they must also do away with white privilege.

I remember a case where a large company was sued even though it had lots of black management. apparently it was not hiring enough entry level black workers because it would only hire people that had enough aptitude to be promoted in the future.

IanC lying out of his teeth again, LMAO!!!

What makes one job applicant "more qualified" than another?

I would like some specifics on this.

You must don't have have a job, do you?

Bass has a job as Chief Ebonics Enforcement Officer for Exxon-Mobil.

Speaking of jobs, Bass the God has just started a new job for which he was selected over 4 whites after out qualifying them and interviewed very well, but Bass the God might be in the company of the very blacks who were selected totally on merit. Even after all this, which can be documented, there were still a few whites in the company[this was an internal selection] who still are running their traps thinking a less qualified Negro was selected over them because they assume they're more qualified than any black, perhaps they didn't check the Bass' credentials.

You must don't have have a job, do you?

Bass has a job as Chief Ebonics Enforcement Officer for Exxon-Mobil.

Speaking of jobs, Bass the God has just started a new job for which he was selected over 4 whites after out qualifying them and interviewed very well, but Bass the God might be in the company of the very blacks who were selected totally on merit. Even after all this, which can be documented, there were still a few whites in the company[this was an internal selection] who still are running their traps thinking a less qualified Negro was selected over them because they assume they're more qualified than any black, perhaps they didn't check the Bass' credentials.

I don't have trouble believing that you were, in fact, better qualified to be Chief Ebonics Enforcement Officer. Thank god for colorblind, merit-based promotions, and good luck to you!

Mr. Bass,

There is no such thing as a Negro more qualified than a White person. You, my child, are the victim of political correctness.

Massa Yukon

Mr. Bass,

There is no such thing as a Negro more qualified than a White person. You, my child, are the victim of political correctness.

Massa Yukon

You are a child molestor, considered as the lowest form of scum on the planet, even lower than those so called low IQ inferior ******* you put down, because not even majority of them have done what you've down.

Mr. Bass,

Massa Yukon

HELLO! Are you living on this planet? Most "Negroes" as you call us have unfortunatetly inherited the WHITE MAN's DNA!! Should we be happy that b/c the WHITE slave owner instead of bedding his own WHITE wife went to the slave shack and FORCEFULLY bedded the African slave woman and the outcome was that: I as an American citizen born in Chicago, Ill have GREEN EYES, LONG HAIR WITH BLONDE STREAKS AND VERY LIGHT BROWN SKIN? Now since I obviously have the markings of a White man who lived in Decatur and Florence, Ala am I qualified as a Human being? Do you b/c you are
White have the right to tell me that I am a Human being? I DON'T THINK SO!! GOD is the only one who has that right...you better watch how much power you think you have over ppl b/c you just might have a fight with the ONE WHO CREATED YOU!!

Mr. Bass,

Massa Yukon

HELLO! Are you living on this planet? Most "Negroes" as you call us have unfortunatetly inherited the WHITE MAN's DNA!! Should we be happy that b/c the WHITE slave owner instead of bedding his own WHITE wife went to the slave shack and FORCEFULLY bedded the African slave woman and the outcome was that: I as an American citizen born in Chicago, Ill have GREEN EYES, LONG HAIR WITH BLONDE STREAKS AND VERY LIGHT BROWN SKIN? Now since I obviously have the markings of a White man who lived in Decatur and Florence, Ala am I qualified as a Human being? Do you b/c you are
White have the right to tell me that I am a Human being? I DON'T THINK SO!! GOD is the only one who has that right...you better watch how much power you think you have over ppl b/c you just might have a fight with the ONE WHO CREATED YOU!!

How much you pay for yo weave and contacts and shit? Was it human hair?

Yo, they give a manicure and pedicure free?

Dayam girl.... :D :lol:

JenyEliza, I'm just telling like it is. I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings but that pizzed me off!!

Sorry if I pizzed you off. You need to grow a thick skin around here if you're gonna make it.

Biting, stinging humor is often used here....even non-PC humor. Which was my intention. :)

Let me spell it out for you.

I WUZ ONLY FUNNIN YOU!!!! Get it? :eusa_eh:

So, how much you pay? Did they make you pay extra for the blonde extensions? How long they take to finish the weave?

Dayam them bitches all to hell! :lol:

:funnyface: :chillpill:

Last edited:
Mr. Bass,

Massa Yukon

How much you pay for yo weave and contacts and shit? Was it human hair?

Yo, they give a manicure and pedicure free?

Dayam girl.... :D :lol:

Shut your trap Tranny Eliza, you've been tapdancing the entire time in this thread and haven't said anything of value nor have you presented any evidence. For all intents and purposes you've been a troll.

Thank you Mr. Bass!! Although I don't agree with everything you post I appreciate that you UNDERSTOOD where I was coming from. You did didn't you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back