Why are the Ds Self-Destructing?

There nothing an intolerant left wing Dem hates more than a moderate Dem in their midst.

Oh, of course that's the truth, and those moderate Dems call them DINO's.

SARCASM ALERT
I know I definitely walk around all day railing against people who aren’t “real” Democrats, and demanding they adopt increasingly extremist views under threat of being primaried :mad:

SARCASM ALERT
I'm hardly a dem and didn't vote for Obama despite the W debacle ..... but ..... I am concerned as to who the dems could put up to rid us of Trump, although the stench will linger for decades. I am a little heartened by Sherrod Brown and Beto making noises. It may be that challengers stayed quiet ... waiting for Hillary to get a clue that EVERYONE hates her guts, and for Biden to figure out he blew his shot. I don't think Harris or Booker can win in Wisc or even Mich.

Racism would deny the necessary electoral votes for either Sen Harris or Sen Booker could win. I hopeing Gov. Brown tosses his hat in the ring, I know he will not win the nomination, but his intelligence and pragmatic Realpolitik will open the minds of the nation during the debates.

We need to watch who will give the response to Trump's St. of the Union Speeches in 2019 and 2020, and which Democrats appear regularly on Meet the Press.
It would be hard for a woman, imo. Trump's constant drum beat of misogynism can't be ignored by a woman without the RW media calling her "weak" for failing to respond. Conversely a male can just say "the pretend bully is lying again."

After his establishing residence in NV, CA taxed Hyatt too. Beyond that nonsense I would advise you to seek out a tax lawyer before you change state residence

Simple answer: evil and malice tend to have a fairly short half-life because so many people get tired of it rather quickly.

More complex answer: because in identity politics, when you make "victim groups" out of various minorities who hate each other, there will be a shitload of intersectional conflict which eventually collapses the whole politically correct circus tent.

The problem is the red edge will have to deal with a lot of people who don't realize that their descendant party was the result of borrowing from the century old foundational positions of genocide Jackson.

Forum List

Back