manafort's Lawyer Briefs trump

Spock.jpg

trump's lawyers admitted that manafort's lawyer had been briefing trump on what manafort was telling the special counsel.

If this isn't illegal it should be.

Manafort's lawyer briefed Trump's legal team on Mueller probe: President's attorney
It's called a defense agreement, and it is entirely legal. That your link did not mention the defense agreement is a lie of omission and they should be ashamed of themselves.

Perpetual Defendant Donald is in defense agreements with probably dozens of people.

Last edited:
Last month: Trump team’s contact with Mueller targets could taint findings

The president's attorneys talk openly about these “joint defense agreements” that they say were established to keep them connected with lawyers tied to the president’s aides, allies and associates.

<snip>

In total, Trump’s lawyers have publicly noted they have more than 30 so-called JDAs with Mueller probe targets. Under these agreements, Trump’s attorneys can seek details on everything from what questions and documents Mueller’s team is asking about to who’s on the verge of criminal indictment.

The arrangement itself is routine for complex investigations where scores of people get drawn in as witnesses, subjects and even targets. Staying in touch through formalized JDAs is a way to share information under the protection of attorney-client privilege.

trump's lawyers admitted that manafort's lawyer had been briefing trump on what manafort was telling the special counsel.

Manafort's lawyer briefed Trump's legal team on Mueller probe: President's attorney
It's called a defense agreement, and it is entirely legal. That your link did not mention the defense agreement is a lie of omission and they should be ashamed of themselves.

Perpetual Defendant Donald is in defense agreements with probably dozens of people.

Wow I didn't know that.

Thank you for the information.

Personally I believe that it should be illegal.

Wow I didn't know that.

Thank you for the information.

Personally I believe that it should be illegal.

Why should it be illegal?

Again Mueller has to legally give Trump's lawyers the information. Also If you are worried Trump's lawyers will get him to lie then that is suborning perjury

Another lefty loon who doesn't know what she is talking about.

If she'd bothered to do some research she would have known how legal everything was.

Sucks to be her.

Manafort is a convicted felon. He and Trump are on the same side. What does that say about Trump?

When Republicans say they are the party of the rule of law what they mean are laws against minorities. Republicans are supposed to get a free pass.

I don't believe we need any law to make it illegal. If it is an issue then any lawyer given half a brain simply needs to make it prohibited within the conditions of the plea bargain.

Will limit my opinion to that because I haven't been following the situation all that much.

Forum List

Back