Why Are SO Many Conservatives On Here Defending Putin!?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Seriously!! I've lost track of how many times on here I've seen posters who are supposed to be conservatives make it look like the people in Ukraine are the bad guys. Where's your proof exactly with all these conspiracy theories? I'm disappointed in a lot of you is all I can say.

1647380557785.png

Are you sure you're reading people right?

Perhaps it's a attitude of let Europe handle it because...

*****SMILE*****

:)

Seriously!! I've lost track of how many times on here I've seen posters who are supposed to be conservatives make it look like the people in Ukraine are the bad guys. Where's your proof exactly with all these conspiracy theories? I'm disappointed in a lot of you is all I can say.
Being opposed to yet another stupid fucking foreign war, where there has been no attack on Murica, isn't supporting Putin, sub-fool.

Most of them are lucid enough to avoid outright cheerleading for him, but it's clear they'd like an American version of Putin here.

BTW, Zelinsky is a bad guy....He's the one who has been facilitating the corrupt money laundry, that has lined the pockets of Xiden, his worthless crack head son, the Clintons, Romney, Kerry, Piglosi, etcetera.

I'm not saying they are the bad guys other than them running the dem's money laundering machine full tilt with a government the dems helped install by strongly hinting at NATO membership.

I'm just sayin' we should have nothing to do with their troubles other than to not let it bleed over into Poland or the Baltic states and we have troops there now to guard against that.

I do get sick of the one-sided western reporting and the use of war footage from 2014 when Ukrainians were killing each other off in wholesale lots. They can be as savage to each other as their Russian cousins.

Hell you would think that that there are no Ukrainian dead/wounded other than women and children to listen to the western press. Shit's getting old and just may get Americans killed if the neocons and their new found dem allies get their way.

BTW, Zelinsky is a bad guy....He's the one who has been facilitating the corrupt money laundry that has lined the pockets of Xiden, his worthless crack head son, the Clintons, Romney, Kerry, Piglosi, etcetera.

Trump used his whole Justice Department to prove that and came up empty

Forum List

Back