Why are Republicans so scared of taxation?

TSJohnson

Dec 27, 2014
California
Taxes are what pay for their welfare and Section 8 housing (both of which were liberal ideas btw). Taxes are what provide the money for their boss's corporate subsidy. Taxes are what paid for the illegal war that enabled Shell to steal the oil in their hummer. Taxes are what pay the border guards to shoot the dirty brown people who would otherwise be infecting their kids with their Communism germs. Besides, it's not the trailer trash at the Republican base who will be paying more under progressive taxation. It's the rich, who are most often liberal. We're willing to vote against our own interests for the higher good. Why are they willing to vote against their own interests for their boss's good?

Taxes are what pay for their welfare and Section 8 housing (both of which were liberal ideas btw). Taxes are what provide the money for their boss's corporate subsidy. Taxes are what paid for the illegal war that enabled Shell to steal the oil in their hummer. Taxes are what pay the border guards to shoot the dirty brown people who would otherwise be infecting their kids with their Communism germs. Besides, it's not the trailer trash at the Republican base who will be paying more under progressive taxation. It's the rich, who are most often liberal. We're willing to vote against our own interests for the higher good. Why are they willing to vote against their own interests for their boss's good?
Give me all your money and I'll spend it in the way I think is best for you.

ohdeargawd. shun shun shun it's about those dirty brown people

Liberalism is a mental disorder that's a proven fact^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:ack-1:

Where the hell is it written we have to pay taxes to take care of EVERYONE else in the country on top of taking care of OUR OWN FAMILIES?

We weren't born into a frikken commune

we are TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY

You don't mind them then send the Feds you Weekly paychecks to take care of others or sit down with your dumb rantings

do-not-feed-the-trolls.jpg

Your brain fuckin' done left the reservation, s0n. :slap:

Even though the OP writer appears to be a left wing whackjob, there is a valid point underneath his syphilitic rant.

The modern day Republican loves big government. Their actions speak far louder than their words.

A conservative does not like big government. But a present day Republican does. And many of the people who consider themselves to be right wingers on this forum also love big government.

Big, big, big government.

I already mentioned welfare. I'm already giving you some of my annual income to spend however you think is best for you.
Why are you so scared of taxation?
I'm not. I don't mind paying my taxes, unlike Republican politicians.
Or Al Sharpton. We call them tax cheats. Some even go to prison for it. :)

I already mentioned welfare. I'm already giving you some of my annual income to spend however you think is best for you.

:eusa_shhh:
You can't mention Democrats according to him they are all SAINTS

:eusa_shhh:
You can't mention Democrats according to him they are all SAINTS
Some tax cheats go to prison, others get invited to the White House.

It's a mixed up, jumbled up, shook up world. Except for Lola.

Your brain fuckin' done left the reservation, s0n. :slap:

They can have Joeys. Not that it would be any better...:laugh2:

Forum List

Back