Why are Republicans desperate to have a billionaire "elite" to run their lives?

I really want to know. They defend someone who says he likes to fire people. They want leaders who promise to throw grandma under the bus and slash education. What is the goal? To "undiscover" fire? Cause it sure seems that way.
Because we think a millionaire Harvard liberal is far worse. And given the performance of this administration, that much is certain.
Obama is Jimmy Carter all over again. Incompetent, fiscally challenged and pot committed to big government central planning .

At least we know that Romney and his family will have their own cash to take vacations in Spain.

And he won't take graft because he won't need it or want it.

He's already wealthy, powerful and successful in his own right and won't have to kiss ass to the likes of a Soros or a Buffet.

And he won't have to have more fundraisers than all 5 previous Presidential candidates combined.

But most important of all, I won't be tortured with Ann Romney doing pushups on Ellen or telling us to eat freaking arugala.

I digress.:lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
I really want to know. They defend someone who says he likes to fire people. They want leaders who promise to throw grandma under the bus and slash education. What is the goal? To "undiscover" fire? Cause it sure seems that way.

Its because they think there's a small chance they might be billionaires themselves one day. The entire basis of the Republican party is to make things as easy as possible for the wealthiest among us, just in case we might be wealthy one day.

Did you whine like this when Storch was the Democratic Nominee? You know rich as hell Kerry? Or was that DIFFERENT?

Because Karl Rove and Dick Cheney and John Boehner and Eric Cantor have them trained like seals at SeaWorld. Got that bucket of chum? They'll sit right up and clap their flappers and bark.

At least we know that Romney and his family will have their own cash to take vacations in Spain.

He's already wealthy, powerful and successful in his own right and won't have to kiss ass to the likes of a Soros or a Buffet.

And he won't have to have more fundraisers than all 5 previous Presidential candidates combined.

But most important of all, I won't be tortured with Ann Romney doing pushups on Ellen or telling us to eat freaking arugala.

I owe you rep!

Projection.

Dems can't help but project their world view on to us.

Deany needs to have his life run for him and he thinks we're all like him

You digress? You need to do a little research on the LDS Church and the Quorum of Twelve who are putting the money into Romney's campaign. You are right, he doesn't need Adelson or Trump or the Koch Brothers. You are very naive and you're lucky that's not against the law or else you'd get a life sentence.

Did you whine like this when Storch was the Democratic Nominee? You know rich as hell Kerry? Or was that DIFFERENT?

rdean has penis size issues. Kerry made him feel a man! :eek:

In other words, democrats like having papa obama tell them what to do. It' not that Mitt Romeny would tell us what to do. It's that he woudn't tell us what to do. We'd be on our own, which to democrats is the most fearful state in the world. Just ask papa obama.

Grandma's just looking for someone to throw YOU under the bus! She's tired of supporting you and TM.

Kerry? Romney? Difference? Not much. Both are douchebags. Both are flip floppers. And both are losers.

The Romneys will travel without the Secret Service?

Why are Republicans desperate to have a billionaire "elite" to run their lives?

As opposed to Democrat billionaire "elites"?

There's nothing to defend. Both, because their candidate is an empty void of a man, and you can't defend something that isn't there; and because everything you just said are just left wing partisan talking points, not real issues.

After a half century of supporting the degenerate Kennedy clan the left is suddenly adverse to wealth? What a bunch of hypocrites.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Forum List

Back