Why Are Our Eyes Forced Closed When We Sneeze?

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Usually only sneeze 2 or 3 times, 5 so far, really good ones. :) But the question arose, is it possible to dislodge your retina when you sneeze than evolution saw fit to force our eyes closed to hold it in? :)

Were you dropped on your fucking head? Go get a friend to talk to and pose all of these asinine queries to.

Usually only sneeze 2 or 3 times, 5 so far, really good ones. :) But the question arose, is it possible to dislodge your retina when you sneeze than evolution saw fit to force our eyes closed to hold it in? :)
Google it creep

Always debate responding to forum trolls with something witty, clever, and utterly devastating. Then I think, are they going to understand how I just stomped their wee heads into the cyber-dirt? Probably not. Aw, forget it then.

When I was a child, kids used to say that if you sneezed three times in a row you would get raped by a leprechaun.

WTF

How the Hell did they get that idea???

Given the calibre of the director I assume it's supposed to be artistic and abstract, but I'll be darned if I can figure out what he meant to convey.

Forum List

Back