Why are Muslims Afraid of Women?

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012
ISIS Arrests Woman over Exposed Eyes!
What is it about women that sends fear and loathing into the hearts of Muslim men to the point that even the naked eyes of women drives them into a frenzy?

afghan-women-burqa-reuters-670.jpg

ISIS Arrests Woman over Exposed Eyes - Breitbart

Story about the hijab in Islam was that a woman was so beautiful she was a visual distraction to even the angels who would neglect their duties to gaze admiringly at her.

Think it's as simple as that. Guys enjoy looking at women. But doing it to excess has consequences. So they reason better to just hide them away.

It's left over from their cultural background, and re-enforced by some actually very mild requirements for humility and plainness.

So they take some mild requirements in the Koran, add some leftover 5th century Arab views on a woman's place in the world, and meld the two into a religious demand for women subjugation under the guise of protecting the women, and shielding men from their baser instincts.

Its about power and control. Right now in those situations even the lowest man is higher on the pole than the highest ranked woman. It's an archaic real vision of Orwell's 1984 and its view on power.

Yet they punish the women for their own faults. Seems that is normal in the Muslim society too.

Newsflash -- women have always scared men. It's in no way restricted to a culture, a religion or a region; it's universal.

Why do you think the "witches" burned by the Inquisition were usually women? Same thing.

It's going to be amplified when you have the repression of covered-up cultural practices. That just provokes the Mystery.

Story about the hijab in Islam was that a woman was so beautiful she was a visual distraction to even the angels who would neglect their duties to gaze admiringly at her.

Think it's as simple as that. Guys enjoy looking at women. But doing it to excess has consequences. So they reason better to just hide them away.
More likely, they are so fuckin' ugly even their men are ashamed of them.

Newsflash -- women have always scared men. It's in no way restricted to a culture, a religion or a region; it's universal.
Really men are scared of women? I think you are confused..

Why do you think the "witches" burned by the Inquisition were usually women? Same thing.
It's going to be amplified when you have the repression of covered-up cultural practices. That just provokes the Mystery.
Thanks for playing but I do not buy into your theory.

Women have by definition a power that men can never have -- the power to create life. That sets up a great deal of angst and compensation. Always has, prolly always will. It's jealousy.

It's exactly why they're kept down and powerless throughout the world in disparate cultures on disparate continents -- cultures who never met each other. It's what we all have in common. Think about it.

Women have by definition a power that men can never have -- the power to create life. That sets up a great deal of angst and compensation. Always has, prolly always will. It's jealousy.

It's exactly why they're kept down and powerless throughout the world in disparate cultures on disparate continents -- cultures who never met each other. It's what we all have in common. Think about it.

They can carry and deliver life, but they need a man to create it. Creation requires both sexes.

I'd look at a simpler reason. Women were physically smaller, and until the invention of firearms, "might made right"

I'll believe it when it isn't from a right wing extremist site.
Not that I disbelieve it - ISIS are fucking daft.

Paul was terrified of women too.

Forum List

Back