Why are Libs so Happy that Trump is Being Replaced by Desantis?

Leweman

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2010
It's obvious they wouldn't win a legit election against him. Do they think their normal cheating will be ignored by Desantis as opposed to Trump? Do they think Desantis is just another RINO? He doesn't come off as a RINO but who knows. It's weird that the democrat propaganda media is so happy with Desantis. My hope was really 4 more years of Trump (really 12 elected years) followed by 8 years of Desantis. At that point Dems wouldn't win another legit election again. Not that that would stop them anyway, as we have seen.

It's obvious they wouldn't win a legit election against him. Do they think their normal cheating will be ignored by Desantis as opposed to Trump? Do they think Desantis is just another RINO? He doesn't come off as a RINO but who knows. It's weird that the democrat propaganda media is so happy with Desantis. My hope was really 4 more years of Trump (really 12 elected years) followed by 8 years of Desantis. At that point Dems wouldn't win another legit election again. Not that that would stop them anyway, as we have seen.
DeSantis is a weaselly politician type trying to play the roll of tough guy. That’s not as much of a threat as somebody like Trump that will lie and push any story he thinks will benefit him, even if it burns everything to the ground. Time to get that shit out of the conversation. See ya Donnie

At that point Dems wouldn't win another legit election again.
Are you seriously claiming the midterms were not legit?! What unsubstantiated claims are you making now to try and justify that nonsense?!

Replaced?

"Libs" are happy because they're told to be happy. Which means their leaders are happy.

DeSantis is a weaselly politician type trying to play the roll of tough guy. That’s not as much of a threat as somebody like Trump that will lie and push any story he thinks will benefit him, even if it burns everything to the ground. Time to get that shit out of the conversation. See ya Donnie
DeSantis will most likely end up being demonized at least as much as Trump.

Long way to go for that. Unclear if DeSantis has any appeal beyond Florida. He's just being talked about right now. And Trump will not go quietly. He will run in 2024 and will destroy DeSantis despite what went down on Tuesday.
DeSantis is Trump but without all the baggage and drama. Cold and calculating. Ironically, it may be Trump that ends up preventing an even worse version of himself from ascending to the throne of power.

I think he talks like a thithy.

DeSantis will most likely end up being demonized at least as much as Trump.
Depends on the message DeSantis sends.

trump and his kkkult, gaetz, Greene, Jordan, Lake, all spew lies and HATE.
That's why we despise them.
They brought it upon themselves to be hated back.

DeSantis can proceed anyway he chooses.
be like trump, get treated like trump.

I'd like to see DeSantis distance himself from MAGA and make his own Big Boy decisions.

Why should we be worried that you pussies can be pushed around until you abandon Trump? And if you're willing to abandon Trump who won't you pussies abandon? 😄

The Democrats will win against either one. By wide margins.

Trump is done. Not even a consideration, and more likely than not looking at prison time.

DeSantis ain't winning anything outside of that shithole he's governor of.

You just got an early taste of Generation Z in this election. Wait until 2024, when there are several million more of them eligible to vote.

And they despise magamite, evangelical, antiabortion, white supremecist, climate change denying, oil company apologist, gun fondlers.

There is no indication that anybody is replacing trump any time soon. That may change. Trump is scheduled to announce his run for the presidency this upcoming Monday. Depending on the response to his announcement, Trump has tentavely scheduled a rally in Jonestown Guyana. Refreshments wil be served. Perhaps we can discuss his replacement after that.

Depends on the message DeSantis sends.

trump and his kkkult, gaetz, Greene, Jordan, Lake, all spew lies and HATE.
That's why we despise them.
They brought it upon themselves to be hated back.

DeSantis can proceed anyway he chooses.
be like trump, get treated like trump.

I'd like to see DeSantis distance himself from MAGA and make his own Big Boy decisions.
He will and he'll be hated. Let's face it, conservatives and leftists hate each other. DeSantis is attacking the school boards. That's not gonna make him liked by the left.

Huh? Guess who is really coming to the table ..

Too late for that – DeSantis has gone full ‘MAGA’ with his attacks on gay and transgender Americans, attacks on free speech, and his bigoted, racist attacks on immigrants.
Don't forget attacks on CRT. A bunch of Florida school boards just got overhauled. You lie about immigrants. DeSantis hasn't attacked immigrants.

Too late for that – DeSantis has gone full ‘MAGA’ with his attacks on gay and transgender Americans, attacks on free speech, and his bigoted, racist attacks on immigrants.
Your afraid of Make America Great again? I shouldn't be surprised illegal wet back

Forum List

Back