Why are Dems and media pissed off that Trump is going to observe Jerusalem as Capital of Israel?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ColonelAngus, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Lucy Hamilton

Lucy Hamilton Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,070
    I am not referring to people going there, I am referring to it belonging to EVERYONE regardless of religious persuasion, if you give it to one side then how is it still for EVERYONE? Doesn't everyone else get reduced to a footnote?

2. Lucy Hamilton

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,070
    It transcends The Donald and it transcends political party, GWB invasion of Iraq a monumental mistake, Iraq had nothing to do with September 11th, they had no WMDs and all subsequent recent problems in that region have been ramifications by proxy of that invasion of Iraq, Obama fucked up Libya when there was no logical need for America to be involved with Libya.

Any problem in the Middle East is a regional problem, they should be allowed to either fix their own problems with each other and/or bomb each other if they have to, but NO Western nation including America should be getting involved because it has NOTHING to do with anyone except those in the Middle East. Getting involved only results in trouble being brought into Western nations as we have seen too many times.

You have been in Afghanistan for SIXTEEN YEARS through both GWB terms and both Obama terms and now with The Donald and what has been achieved in sixteen years not a great deal, Afghanistan is still a disaster.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  3. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,977
    oh----BELONGING TO EVERYONE_-----just like Mecca and
    Medina. ------and the NILE RIVER and VATICAN CITY ---------and THE BLUE DANUBE RIVER--------and
    Austria------with whipped cream---MIT-SCHLAG
    (ps------what do you imagine jesus meant when he said---
    CAST NOT YOUR PEARLS BEFORE SWINE

4. Lucy Hamilton

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,070
    ^^^^ Get a grip rosie those comments are completely ridiculous and you know it.

5. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,977
    what "comments" Lucy? "cast not your pearls before swine"???

6. Lucy Hamilton

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,070
    ^^^^ You have TOTALLY lost it, you find me ONE post I have EVER made where I have supported Saddam Hussein, go on use the Search function, you will be wasting your time though because I haven't ever made a post saying I supported Saddam Hussein.

I also have NEVER made ONE post supporting suicide bombers.

rosie darling please up your meds,

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  7. Lucy Hamilton

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,070
    EG. Your idiotic comments about Mecca being for EVERYONE, have you heard of Christian pilgrimages to Mecca no, have you heard of Jewish pilgrimages to Mecca no. Can you tell me about the Christian churches in Mecca and the Jewish synagogues in Mecca? No because they are NONE.

8. Lucy Hamilton

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,070
    ^^^^ irosie wants to derail this thread like she's derailed other threads with her borderline insane and barely coherent ranting.

Use the Search function and post links here to where I made the posts that I can tell everyone I have never made.

9. jc456

jc456 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,315
    why the fk do I care? what is it with you libs that you have to have others permission?

10. Lucy Hamilton

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,070
    You know full well I am not a Liberal, bizarro though that because I dare to criticise this bad Trump decision you now decide that means I'm a Liberal.

The whole point of being a Conservative is that we don't drink the Kool Aid and just automatically agree with everything and we are told that we must agree and never criticise ANYTHING.

Also I'm not even a Conservative, I'm Right-Wing as 99.9% of the people at this forum would agree.