Why are democrats automatically considered pussies?

This is one particular political stereotype that has always intrigued me. Obviously it's not true. Anyone can produce a list of democrats that are/were not pussies. It might be a lot shorter than the pussy list, but it should be enough to dispel the stereotype. Yet the stereotype persists. Why do you think that democrats are automatically considered pussies?

Your premise is faulty.

Lots of Democrats are tough a nails.

It's the Liberals who are pussies. :razz:

No doubt some are..

But the ones I know..aren't..

Or these guys..

Hulk Hogan Has Obama's Back - NYTimes.com
Ex-NFL player Tillman killed in Afghanistan - World news - msnbc.com

HULK HOGAN?? Really?? LMFAO

God bless the family of Pat Tillman ..

This is one particular political stereotype that has always intrigued me. Obviously it's not true. Anyone can produce a list of democrats that are/were not pussies. It might be a lot shorter than the pussy list, but it should be enough to dispel the stereotype. Yet the stereotype persists. Why do you think that democrats are automatically considered pussies?

Your premise is faulty.

No doubt some are..

Or these guys..

Hulk Hogan?

dood, seriously

That's 200 pounds better than having Pee Wee Hermans support. :lol:

I'd have to throw JFK Jr as a manly man in to the mix.. he was a hotttttt masculine hunk of man.. I can't think of any others to be quite honest.

In all seriousness, I'll tell you why.

Bush stuck to his guns, even when his positions were unpopular.

From Iraq to Amnesty for illegals and TARP, which were epically unpopular with his staunchest supporters, Bush held firm to what he believed was right.

Obama on the other hand, folds like a cheap suit if he takes the slightest bit of heat over his stance on an issue.

From the single payer system to the 1967 borders, the slightest resistance bring about capitulation.

That's why.

Last edited:
Your premise is faulty.

No doubt some are..

Or these guys..

Hulk Hogan?

dood, seriously

Oh gosh.

Hulk was one my faves..along with Ivan Putski, Jay Strongbow, Bruno Sanmartino, The Iron Sheik, Randy Savage, Roddy Rod Piper, The Rock and the Undertaker.

Next you'll be telling me that wrestling isn't real..:eek:

From Iraq to Amnesty for illegals and TARP, which were epically unpopular with his staunchest supporters, Bush held firm to what he believed was right.

Obama on the other hand, folds like a cheap suit if he takes the slightest bit of heat over his stance on an issue.

From the single payer system to the 1967 borders, the slightest resistance bring about capitulation.

That's why.

Compromise is not capitulation. The sooner you guys learn that..the better.

Hulk Hogan?

dood, seriously

Oh gosh.

Hulk was one my faves..along with Ivan Putski, Jay Strongbow, Bruno Sanmartino, The Iron Sheik, Randy Savage, Roddy Rod Piper, The Rock and the Undertaker.

Everything you see on TV is real.

True story :2up:

Jake the Snake. Loved that guy.

Hulk Hogan?

dood, seriously

Oh gosh.

Everything you see on TV is real.

True story :2up:

Jake the Snake. Loved that guy.

Another of my faves!

:clap2:

That's why.

I think what he is saying is the Obama doens't stick to his guns often enough. Honestly the examples are rare.

If you truly beleive your cause is just, there is no need to compromise. Just take it to the people, and let us decide if we agree.

One ex of him sticking to it; It's been over 60 days since we started killing people in Lybia to keep them from killing people. Congress, by law, must have given Obama permission [?] to stay there before the 60 days came up. By continueing to involve us, he's breaking the law, on a cause he thinks is just.

That's why.

Good point here's some of Bush's positions he said on the campaign trial and boy oh boy did he stick to them

1.) reducing spending

2.) reducing the size of government

3.) no nation-building

4.) protecting the borders

He refused to give in on those principles, what a great honest leader.

Thanks to the person next to me for letting me borrow your "Republican blinders" so I could see the world the way they do momentarily.

Now that the blinders are off, here's some reality;

Bush=Obama

Obama=Bush

Last edited:

That's why.

I think what he is saying is the Obama doens't stick to his guns often enough. Honestly the examples are rare.

If you truly beleive your cause is just, there is no need to compromise. Just take it to the people, and let us decide if we agree.

One ex of him sticking to it; It's been over 60 days since we started killing people in Lybia to keep them from killing people. Congress, by law, must have given Obama permission [?] to stay there before the 60 days came up. By continueing to involve us, he's breaking the law, on a cause he thinks is just.

Libya should be like Panama..with one except. Gaddafi must die. And by die..I mean dead.

That's why.

Single payer flip-flop:

[youtube]k9Rk8H8gl6s[/youtube]

Not comprimise, Obama "clarified" his position...meaning, at the first sign of resistance, suddenly, Obama was no longer a proponent of a single payer system.

Last edited:
Here is what I'm talking about.

A compromise is "What I truly believe is best is a single-payer system, but I'm willing to discuss alternatives."

Folding like a cheap suit is "I was never really in favor of a single payer system in the first place, what I was really in favor of was..."

See the difference?

Forum List

Back