why are black community leaders joining forces with the black panthers and the nation of islam

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
they claim they are joining forces with these anti American anti white anti police groups to bring peace in Baltimore !! how is that possible when the nation of islam and the black panthers are well known hate groups that have always stoked anger and preached American anti white shit since recent memory !! blacks do not want peace !!! if you think these bastards are talking love and peace when the cameras are off you are an idiot .

they claim they are joining forces with these anti American anti white anti police groups to bring peace in Baltimore !! how is that possible when the nation of islam and the black panthers are well known hate groups that have always stoked anger and preached American anti white shit since recent memory !! blacks do not want peace !!! if you think these bastards are talking love and peace when the cameras are off you are an idiot .
Pro-Black doesnt = anti white you fucking idiot.

so according to your logic pro white doesn't = anti black you stupid ape .

Thats not my logic monkey. If you are pro-white you definitely are a racist.

then you agree pro black is racist.

Thats your logic cave monkey. Pro Black has nothing to do with being racist. It just means being proud of being able to survive incredible odds.

I will have to pause for a moment and give credit to assclapper credit for having the guts not only in his postings here but on other threads as well to give us the true mind set of the black communities mind set !! though many blacks in public claim to not be racist the truth is that when you blame one race of people like blacks blame whites for all the woes in your community you are in fact a racist .

I will have to pause for a moment and give credit to assclapper credit for having the guts not only in his postings here but on other threads as well to give us the true mind set of the black communities mind set !! though many blacks in public claim to not be racist the truth is that when you blame one race of people like blacks blame whites for all the woes in your community you are in fact a racist .
Monkeys such as yourself have a hard time thinking straight. No worrys. I cant hope to educate you on what Black people think. I can only mock you as you groom yourself and remove your ticks for a snack.

Thats your logic cave monkey. Pro Black has nothing to do with being racist. It just means being proud of being able to survive incredible odds.
the black panthers are racist the nation of islam is racist !! and if you mean surviving incredible odds by blacks making it home with out being shot or mugged by another n!gger then you may have a point !! damn !! you animals kill the fuck out of each other !

the black panthers are racist the nation of islam is racist !! and if you mean surviving incredible odds by blacks making it home with out being shot or mugged by another n!gger then you may have a point !! damn !! you animals kill the fuck out of each other !
Dont get stressed out and start typing in large bold font. You albino monkeys kill the fuck out of each other too.

Monkeys such as yourself have a hard time thinking straight. No worrys. I cant hope to educate you on what Black people think. I can only mock you as you groom yourself and remove your ticks for a snack.
thinking straight ??? bwaaa haaa haaaaaaa!!!
ain't no whites burning their own communities down because they are angry at some one else !!

the fact is there is no way to reconcile with the black community ! police criminals you are racist ! stop policing communities and you don't care about blacks and that also is racist ! t

white power

hypocrite

hypocrite
Only if you are illiterate....which you are.

white power
White monkeys.
laugh.gif

why are black community leaders joining forces with the black panthers and the nation of islam?

Because negros have no clue.

Black people are starting to wake up to the fact that you cant ask the very same people that are doing you wrong to stop doing you wrong and think its going to work.

They're community-organising....

Forum List

Back