Why Are All The Twitter Threads Allowed?

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
Serious question? Does it not violate board rules by bringing up other social media sites? I realize that Twitter isn't a direct competitor for this type of forum here, at USMB; but...

I've had threads trashed inquiring about other social media sites, that in no way compete with a site like this. (It was a random matching peer to peer video chat site. Nothing like USMB.) So... Why does Twitter get a pass

If it's news about Twitter then it's definitely allowed as it's different than telling other people to go on it or just talking about it to talk about it.

If it's news about Twitter then it's definitely allowed as it's different than telling other people to go on it or just talking about it to talk about it.
Yet there are many threads about Twitter that do just that. They talk about it, just to talk about it. Such as...

Serious question? Does it not violate board rules by bringing up other social media sites? I realize that Twitter isn't a direct competitor for this type of forum here, at USMB; but...

I've had threads trashed inquiring about other social media sites, that in no way compete with a site like this. (It was a random matching peer to peer video chat site. Nothing like USMB.) So... Why does Twitter get a pass
Because you can use the word "Groomer" on Twitter.

Why does Twitter get a pass

Why, why, why... whine, whine, whine....

See the pattern?

FQZBuBaXIAAkM4D.jpg

Elon Musk has bought the IBM Eagle. He may have the future of supercomputing in his hands. i am more interested in that than i am twitter.

He already beat him into space, so not so far fetched.
Musk's Twitter purchase fails sfter 138,000 board votes found overnight.

article-11000-1.jpg

:rofl:

Musk's Twitter purchase fails sfter 138,000 board votes found overnight.

View attachment 636640

:rofl:
Twitter stock value dropped $2.02 on the news. We'll see what it does tomorrow.

What FJB said. Some mods have English as their first language and developed reading and vocabulary skills, others are Czech hillbillies who just work here for the green cards.

Elon Musk has bought the IBM Eagle. He may have the future of supercomputing in his hands. i am more interested in that than i am twitter.

Me too. He has never owned a company that ever made a profit, so IBM is probably toast. They must own a patent or two he wants.

You expect mods to be consistent? LOL

Suspending the Twitter account of a major news organization for publishing a truthful story was obviously incredibly inappropriate

— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) April 26, 2022

:blues:

There will be no board. It is kaput.

And Blackrock is shaking in their funds.

Hey Elon, If you're looking for new Board Members, I'm available!!!

Forum List

Back