Why are African-Americans treated so bad in america?

400 years? Thats impressive,us white folk in America were repressing blacks before our country even existed. Damn were good!
You werent good if you needed white AA to get ahead. Obviously you were lazy, fragile and unable to compete.

Thanks for the story Uncle Remus..but it was kinda short,was it the abridged edition?
That must have stung. Typically your lame comebacks show I have inflicted mental damage to whats left of your brain.

Son,you dont have the ability to sting me.
You've seem to have forgotten I'm a member of the privileged white class.
To the back of the bus with you ingrate.
I happen to know it stings you to know that your ancestors were lazy and needed a head start. It must be embarrassing to know that your admittedly low status in life was only bolstered by a head start weak whites needed and you still squandered it.

A head start? With your ancient advanced black civilizations you should have a colony on Mars by now. Whats the hold up?

You werent good if you needed white AA to get ahead. Obviously you were lazy, fragile and unable to compete.

Thanks for the story Uncle Remus..but it was kinda short,was it the abridged edition?
That must have stung. Typically your lame comebacks show I have inflicted mental damage to whats left of your brain.

I happen to know it stings you to know that your ancestors were lazy and needed a head start. It must be embarrassing to know that your admittedly low status in life was only bolstered by a head start weak whites needed and you still squandered it.

A head start? With your ancient advanced black civilizations you should have a colony on Mars by now. Whats the hold up?
Yes a head start. Why would having a colony on Mars mean anything to anyone but white people? :laugh:

Yes a head start. Why would having a colony on Mars mean anything to anyone but white people? :laugh:

Science is hard. Leave it up to you not to understand.

Science is easy. It must be hard to white people like you so I understand. However, that dodge wont suffice. Whats on Mars and why should there be a colony there?

Science is easy. It must be hard to white people like you so I understand. However, that dodge wont suffice. Whats on Mars and why should there be a colony there?

The very fact that you have to ask...

The very fact that you have to ask...
Means you are not very articulate or intelligent....

You could establish a new hood, open some McDonalds and liquor stores. Then you could throw your bags and wrappers and Colt 45 cans everywhere, just like you do in every other neighborhood you move into.

You could establish a new hood, open some McDonalds and liquor stores. Then you could throw your bags and wrappers and Colt 45 cans everywhere, just like you do in every other neighborhood you move into.
You should move out of the area you live in. Youre a white boy so someone should be able to help you make more money you dont qualify for.

That's the attitude that kept blacks in Africa until their own kind sold them to Arabs and Europeans.

That's the attitude that kept blacks in Africa until their own kind sold them to Arabs and Europeans.
Thats the attitude everyone should have. Unless there is a trading colony on Mars keep you ass at home and stop spreading like a virus. Whites need to feel like they have conquered something since they are so insecure. Even a little dusty planet with no life on it.
laugh.gif

You should move out of the area you live in. Youre a white boy so someone should be able to help you make more money you dont qualify for.
Maybe you could get some white people to come in and build some Starbucks and office buildings with lots of glass so you and your homies would have some places to loot when you get bored from playing basketball.

Maybe you could get some white people to come in and build some Starbucks and office buildings with lots of glass so you and your homies would have some places to loot when you get bored from playing basketball.
Maybe you should get a job and get off welfare. Stop the meth while youre at it and clean those unsightly cold sores off your mouth. If you stop rioting over pumpkins I'm sure you can do it.

Maybe you should get a job and get off welfare. Stop the meth while youre at it and clean those unsightly cold sores off your mouth. If you stop rioting over pumpkins I'm sure you can do it.
And don't forget to take plenty of needles and poppy seeds so you can make heroin to sell to the kids like you do here.

And don't forget to take plenty of needles and poppy seeds so you can make heroin to sell to the kids like you do here.
White people are the only ones that use drugs to break down other civilizations. Black people arent like that.

Dont forget the coca seeds. How else they going to make the crack?

White people are the only ones that use drugs to break down other civilizations. Black people arent like that.
Tell that to the black families in Detroit, Chicago, New York, etc. where blacks sell drugs to black children.

Tell that to the black families in Detroit, Chicago, New York, etc. where blacks sell drugs to black children.
Why dont I just tell that to the white families all over the country where whites sell drugs to white children?

Dont forget the coca seeds. How else they going to make the crack?
If we wanted to find out how to make crack we would go to the white boys at Yale who invented it.

I mean like they've been living in the U.S since the 17th century and are treated so bad so much tragic things happend trayvon martin, Michael brown,little kid shot in ohio who had a bb gun and etc, just a few days ago a college student got beat really bad for having a fake id. yes I know black on black crimes happen but this country if they weren't treated this bad it probably wouldn't happen

Who is treating them badly?

Martin died attacking an armed individual, Brown died attacking a cop, the little kid was shot because he had a gun that looked real, the college kid resisted arrest. The common denominator is these situations is the black dudes fucking up. They brought it on themselves and your dumbass thinks they were treated badly.

I think the better common denominator is you being able to excuse every abuse by a cop as being the fault of the victim. Lonestar believes that EVERY case where a black person is abused by a cop is the black persons fault. Dont ask him just read the statement above. Lonestar doesnt believe ANY action can be racist. Go on...ask him.

They're treated better than anyone else.

That statement is absurd as the OP's premise
Who else has special laws written exclusively for them?
White people.

There are no laws written especially for white people. There are no "set asides" for white people. There are no special laws written to protect white people from black racism. There are all three for blacks.

How many MORE decades of special laws do you want? Jim Crow wasnt enough? You want more?

Forum List

Back