Why are African-Americans treated so bad in america?

I mean like they've been living in the U.S since the 17th century and are treated so bad so much tragic things happend trayvon martin, Michael brown,little kid shot in ohio who had a bb gun and etc, just a few days ago a college student got beat really bad for having a fake id. yes I know black on black crimes happen but this country if they weren't treated this bad it probably wouldn't happen
Fear of the melanin.

It is the social engineers that planned it this way. Likewise, it is the media elites that have us all thinking this is entirely normal and have us all blaming the ordinary scape goats.
Am I to understand social engineers and media elites are to blame for profiling, which is wrong?

You think that blacks are treated harshly in the USA? Have you taken a look around the world over the past 100 years?

Here is just one example of blacks AND others being treated harshly. In many cases, it is genocide or ethnic cleansing.....

Get back to Me when you see the USA in the past 50 years killing anyone in those numbers...

List of genocides by death toll - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

It is the social engineers that planned it this way. Likewise, it is the media elites that have us all thinking this is entirely normal and have us all blaming the ordinary scape goats.
Am I to understand social engineers and media elites are to blame for profiling, which is wrong?

Nope. You just. . . . Don't. . . . get it.

I mean like they've been living in the U.S since the 17th century and are treated so bad so much tragic things happend trayvon martin, Michael brown,little kid shot in ohio who had a bb gun and etc, just a few days ago a college student got beat really bad for having a fake id. yes I know black on black crimes happen but this country if they weren't treated this bad it probably wouldn't happen

Who is treating them badly?

Martin died attacking an armed individual, Brown died attacking a cop, the little kid was shot because he had a gun that looked real, the college kid resisted arrest. The common denominator is these situations is the black dudes fucking up. They brought it on themselves and your dumbass thinks they were treated badly.

They're treated better than anyone else.

That statement is absurd as the OP's premise
Who else has special laws written exclusively for them?
White people.

There are no laws written especially for white people. There are no "set asides" for white people. There are no special laws written to protect white people from black racism. There are all three for blacks.

White people.

There are no laws written especially for white people. There are no "set asides" for white people. There are no special laws written to protect white people from black racism. There are all three for blacks.
Bullshit. Who did you think the Fugitive Slave Act, Vagrancy Act, Convict Laws, Jim Crow, etc etc were for? Whites had those rules/laws and set asides for over 400 years.

It would be more proper to say, they just happen to more often be profiled as "the criminal element." Is it wrong? Sure. But blame it on the ruling class, it is convenient for them.
So exactly who is to blame for the wrong profiling as 'the criminal element', those profiled or those doing the profiling?

That is what I am trying to convey, it is neither of their fault. The criminal has lost hope, he has become what society has expected him to become, very few have made it out, have found other choices. So few choices have been given. The enforcers of our laws aren't given choices either, it is their job to keep society safe with the most reasonable and logical best practices.

They who helped them to make the choices to become the criminal element in the first place are at fault, it is the social engineers that are at fault.

I don't blame the profilers, they are just trying to do their job, they are the middle men, the enforcers of the law. It is the social engineers that planned it this way. Likewise, it is the media elites that have us all thinking this is entirely normal and have us all blaming the ordinary scape goats. Folks egos are invested now, they can't see or think clearly.

One Two Three Four . . . . Let's Have a Race WAR!

not​

er. . . . What if all races got together and told both the democrats and republicans to fuck off?

bullshit! It's the black mack daddy's fault for not staying home with his kids and getting a fuckin' job.

You and your damn lion avatar...for a second there I thought asslips developed a brain overnight.:biggrin:

White people.

Bullshit. Who did you think the Fugitive Slave Act, Vagrancy Act, Convict Laws, Jim Crow, etc etc were for? Whites had those rules/laws and set asides for over 400 years.

HAHAHAHA

It would be more proper to say, they just happen to more often be profiled as "the criminal element." Is it wrong? Sure. But blame it on the ruling class, it is convenient for them.
So exactly who is to blame for the wrong profiling as 'the criminal element', those profiled or those doing the profiling?

That is what I am trying to convey, it is neither of their fault. The criminal has lost hope, he has become what society has expected him to become, very few have made it out, have found other choices. So few choices have been given. The enforcers of our laws aren't given choices either, it is their job to keep society safe with the most reasonable and logical best practices.

They who helped them to make the choices to become the criminal element in the first place are at fault, it is the social engineers that are at fault.

I don't blame the profilers, they are just trying to do their job, they are the middle men, the enforcers of the law. It is the social engineers that planned it this way. Likewise, it is the media elites that have us all thinking this is entirely normal and have us all blaming the ordinary scape goats. Folks egos are invested now, they can't see or think clearly.

One Two Three Four . . . . Let's Have a Race WAR!

not​

er. . . . What if all races got together and told both the democrats and republicans to fuck off?

bullshit! It's the black mack daddy's fault for not staying home with his kids and getting a fuckin' job.

You and your damn lion avatar...for a second there I thought asslips developed a brain overnight.:biggrin:

The Lion of Judah is a symbol for Black power, so you are not to be blamed.

White people.

400 years? Thats impressive,us white folk in America were repressing blacks before our country even existed. Damn were good!

White people.

400 years? Thats impressive,us white folk in America were repressing blacks before our country even existed. Damn were good!
You werent good if you needed white AA to get ahead. Obviously you were lazy, fragile and unable to compete.

White people.

You werent good if you needed white AA to get ahead. Obviously you were lazy, fragile and unable to compete.

Thanks for the story Uncle Remus..but it was kinda short,was it the abridged edition?

White people.

Thanks for the story Uncle Remus..but it was kinda short,was it the abridged edition?
That must have stung. Typically your lame comebacks show I have inflicted mental damage to whats left of your brain.

That must have stung. Typically your lame comebacks show I have inflicted mental damage to whats left of your brain.

Son,you dont have the ability to sting me.
You've seem to have forgotten I'm a member of the privileged white class.
To the back of the bus with you ingrate.

Son,you dont have the ability to sting me.
You've seem to have forgotten I'm a member of the privileged white class.
To the back of the bus with you ingrate.
I happen to know it stings you to know that your ancestors were lazy and needed a head start. It must be embarrassing to know that your admittedly low status in life was only bolstered by a head start weak whites needed and you still squandered it.

Forum List

Back