Why are African-Americans treated so bad in america?

suplex3000

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2014
Georgia
I mean like they've been living in the U.S since the 17th century and are treated so bad so much tragic things happend trayvon martin, Michael brown,little kid shot in ohio who had a bb gun and etc, just a few days ago a college student got beat really bad for having a fake id. yes I know black on black crimes happen but this country if they weren't treated this bad it probably wouldn't happen

Its not just the US and its not just Blacks.

Minorities have always been blamed for the failures of others.

I mean like they've been living in the U.S since the 17th century and are treated so bad so much tragic things happend trayvon martin, Michael brown,little kid shot in ohio who had a bb gun and etc, just a few days ago a college student got beat really bad for having a fake id. yes I know black on black crimes happen but this country if they weren't treated this bad it probably wouldn't happen
You blame whitey for your race's self-hate?

Man, that is a stretch.

"EMANCIPATE YOURSELF FROM MENTAL SLAVERY"

Live in the light, don't just post the fuckin' picture of somebody you do not understand at all.

It depends on where you live. I remember in places like Phoenix and Las Vegas, race wasn't such a big deal, except of course when cops were involved. AZ's cops were anti Mexican and NV's cops were anti black. Fucking assholes. But aside from cops, people in that part of the country do tend to be hella open minded with each other. In Texas, whites and Mexicans kinda go at it, kinda get along, but usually find peace with each other... but they are all usually really uncomfortable around black people lmao. There's always exceptions though.

Live in the light, don't just post the fuckin' picture of somebody you do not understand at all.
I'm white :blahblah:

Whites can be victims of mental slavery too.

Yeah, it's not as if apartheid was only formally repealed in the US a few decades ago after centuries of enforcement.

You blame whitey for your race's self-hate?

^
(Says this to a white guy lmao)

I wonder if this is an actual real life photo. Amazing to think it could be.

You'd have to wonder at the thinking that could set this up. I bet it would linger for a long time.

segregation.jpeg

Last edited:

Wow. You get all of these impressions from the MSM blitz campaign that has been orchestrated recently from the CFR head quarters, haven't you? What a coincidence all the stories and issues come up at the end of the term of the first black president whose goal it is to "have a conversation about race." Seems the media doesn't want a conversation about race, they want a riot about race.

Admittedly, there is something in the US called institutional racism, this problem needs to be dealt with. The way the media portrays the situation, you would think the civil war just ended.

However, there has also been, since the days of LBJ something called the "Great Society" initiative. This has enabled races of ALL COLORS and ethnicities to survive with little to no effort. When the mainstream culture sends messages to black kids that they are inferior or less able to succeed, and the government de-incentivizes initiative and hard work, and when MSM and Hollywood creates a culture in the black community that destroys family and community through its music and art, what you have is the wrong impression about what is behind the real reasons why modern black Americans are being treated poorly as a group demographic. It would be more proper to say, they just happen to more often be profiled as "the criminal element." Is it wrong? Sure. But blame it on the ruling class, it is convenient for them.

The elites have caused this situation for political gain. They care not one whit about the cause of individuals, nor do they care about the color of their skin. They only view them as masses of voting interests, poor, ignorant, easily divided and disenfranchised voting interests. The less people stand together and keep their leaders accountable, and the more the media has people blaming each other for the way we treat each other, the more rulers can do what ever they want.

The TRUTH of the matter is, before the last president was elected, great strides were being made at racial harmony. The integration of white and black culture was greater than it had ever been since the days of Motown. And frankly, America is less xenophobic and bigoted than any European nation by far. If any European Nation had half the diversity America had to deal with for half as long, it would shit itself. In fact, they already are starting to once again. Europeans can't even handle a few million Jews without losing their shit. Hell, those crafty devils run the show over here, and we just grin and bear it. lol

That's obvious. And you watch a lot of TV.

It would be more proper to say, they just happen to more often be profiled as "the criminal element." Is it wrong? Sure. But blame it on the ruling class, it is convenient for them.
So exactly who is to blame for the wrong profiling as 'the criminal element', those profiled or those doing the profiling?

It would be more proper to say, they just happen to more often be profiled as "the criminal element." Is it wrong? Sure. But blame it on the ruling class, it is convenient for them.
So exactly who is to blame for the wrong profiling as 'the criminal element', those profiled or those doing the profiling?

That is what I am trying to convey, it is neither of their fault. The criminal has lost hope, he has become what society has expected him to become, very few have made it out, have found other choices. So few choices have been given. The enforcers of our laws aren't given choices either, it is their job to keep society safe with the most reasonable and logical best practices.

They who helped them to make the choices to become the criminal element in the first place are at fault, it is the social engineers that are at fault.

I don't blame the profilers, they are just trying to do their job, they are the middle men, the enforcers of the law. It is the social engineers that planned it this way. Likewise, it is the media elites that have us all thinking this is entirely normal and have us all blaming the ordinary scape goats. Folks egos are invested now, they can't see or think clearly.

One Two Three Four . . . . Let's Have a Race WAR!

not​

er. . . . What if all races got together and told both the democrats and republicans to fuck off?

That is what I am trying to convey, it is neither of their fault. The criminal has lost hope, he has become what society has expected him to become, very few have made it out, have found other choices. So few choices have been given. The enforcers of our laws aren't given choices either, it is their job to keep society safe with the most reasonable and logical best practices.

They who helped them to make the choices to become the criminal element in the first place are at fault, it is the social engineers that are at fault.

I don't blame the profilers, they are just trying to do their job, they are the middle men, the enforcers of the law. It is the social engineers that planned it this way. Likewise, it is the media elites that have us all thinking this is entirely normal and have us all blaming the ordinary scape goats. Folks egos are invested now, they can't see or think clearly.

One Two Three Four . . . . Let's Have a Race WAR!

not​

er. . . . What if all races got together and told both the democrats and republicans to fuck off?

bullshit! It's the black mack daddy's fault for not staying home with his kids and getting a fuckin' job.

Forum List

Back