Why are African-Americans treated so bad in america?

You obviously never took an economics class.
Only if you tell us those amazing stories about your cave chimp and bigfoot ancestors Meathead.
Knock yourself out:

Ancient Greece - History mythology art war culture society and architecture.

Forget that "they got everything from jungle bunnies". Maybe something new and believable?
Sure thing. They didnt get anything from a jungle bunny. They got it from Black Africans. Then they all decided it was better being gay and then they destoryed their own civilization. Then they forgot all about it until some Arab and Black guys retaught them.
You asked. Now that you've got a rich and ancient history of my ancestors, please share your jungle bunny stories.
I dont have any jungle bunny stories. To be honest I the only stories I have about animals are your ancestors.

It's simple economics. You support yourself and I'll support myself.
Come on ass, tell us how badly treated you are and then regale us with some of your jungle bunny civilizations!

Fun for everyone!

AssChaps's Big Complaint: Anonymous people on the internets Be Mean To Me, so they must be RACISTS.

Christians and Jews in the Middle East's Complaint: Radical Islamists are killing us.

A little perspective wouldnt hirt.
I like my big perspective. Little perspectives are for people with little minds.

You're deluding yourself. You are completely unacquainted with a proper perspective, regardless of size.
Youre not very convincing or credible. Try a new tactic.

Only if you tell us those amazing stories about your cave chimp and bigfoot ancestors Meathead.
Knock yourself out:

Forget that "they got everything from jungle bunnies". Maybe something new and believable?
Sure thing. They didnt get anything from a jungle bunny. They got it from Black Africans. Then they all decided it was better being gay and then they destoryed their own civilization. Then they forgot all about it until some Arab and Black guys retaught them.
You asked. Now that you've got a rich and ancient history of my ancestors, please share your jungle bunny stories.
I dont have any jungle bunny stories. To be honest I the only stories I have about animals are your ancestors.
Come on, that was the deal. Tell us how badly you've been treated in America and then about your jungle bunny civilizations.

Come on ass, tell us how badly treated you are and then regale us with some of your jungle bunny civilizations!

Fun for everyone!

AssChaps's Big Complaint: Anonymous people on the internets Be Mean To Me, so they must be RACISTS.

Christians and Jews in the Middle East's Complaint: Radical Islamists are killing us.

I like my big perspective. Little perspectives are for people with little minds.

You're deluding yourself. You are completely unacquainted with a proper perspective, regardless of size.

Here's a little story about that: No.

Black Americans are treated better here than they are in Haiti.
What the corrupt government is doing to them in Haiti is atrocious.

The corruption with some of our cops here in America will eventually be corrected.
In fact it is already staring with the murder charge to the cop in S.C.
Hati isnt the US.

Well of course it isn't.
What has that got to do with Black Americans being treated better here than some other countries?
But they arent treated better here. Thats the point of the OP. Black Americans are treated better everywhere else but here.

Yes they are treated better in America.
I don't see any of them living in little cardboard shacks like a lot are in Africa, just bad housing apartments around some areas of the country.
They have nice clothes, they have TV's, refrigerators, microwaves, video games and accesses to washer and driers, heat and running water and indoor bathrooms.
Many Blacks around the world do not have any of the above.
Show me one African American living in a cardboard shack in Africa.

That is the point
No African American is living in a cardboard shack in America or Africa.

Knock yourself out:

His stories will include throwing spear then fucking the monkeys they hit.

Knock yourself out:

You have stories about how your ancestors fucked monkeys and you came out.

Fun for everyone!

Here's a little story about that: No.
Heres a better story. Youre more boring that the other monkeys.. Go back to sleep.

Knock yourself out:

Come on, that was the deal. Tell us how badly you've been treated in America and then about your jungle bunny civilizations.
Since youre asking about some bunny stories I cant help you. I told you the only animals stories I have are about cave chimps.You know...youre ancestors.

Hati isnt the US.

Well of course it isn't.
What has that got to do with Black Americans being treated better here than some other countries?
But they arent treated better here. Thats the point of the OP. Black Americans are treated better everywhere else but here.

I don't see any of them living in little cardboard shacks like a lot are in Africa, just bad housing apartments around some areas of the country.
They have nice clothes, they have TV's, refrigerators, microwaves, video games and accesses to washer and driers, heat and running water and indoor bathrooms.

That is the point
Thats not the point. The point is about treatment in America of African Americans. Even wealthy African Americans are treated badly as opposed to the treatment in other countries. In Germany for example I could sleep with as many white girls as I had time for and no one batted an eyelash.

Well of course it isn't.

That is the point
Thats not the point. The point is about treatment in America of African Americans. Even wealthy African Americans are treated badly as opposed to the treatment in other countries. In Germany for example I could sleep with as many white girls as I had time for and no one batted an eyelash.

Same goes for here and many black women have sex with white guys here as well.

So you can't get laid in America. Get over it!

That was not the jungle bunny story we were hoping for.

That is the point

Not without getting stares and white guys turning beet red from anger. The few Black women that are with white guys face the same issues. In other parts of the world its not like that.

So you can't get laid in America. Get over it!

That was not the jungle bunny story we were hoping for.
White boys getting mad about me banging white chicks doesnt stop me...I just notice it causes the white boys lots of stress. Hence they get back at us by hiring cops to shoot us.

That is the point

Not without getting stares and white guys turning beet red from anger. The few Black women that are with white guys face the same issues. In other parts of the world its not like that.

Maybe in a small areas in this country but not many.

Knock yourself out:

Is he getting ready to go Uncle Remus on us?
Hold up while I go get some popcorn and a beer!!

I mean like they've been living in the U.S since the 17th century and are treated so bad so much tragic things happend trayvon martin, Michael brown,little kid shot in ohio who had a bb gun and etc, just a few days ago a college student got beat really bad for having a fake id. yes I know black on black crimes happen but this country if they weren't treated this bad it probably wouldn't happen

black on white murder rate
black on white assault rate
black on white rape rate
black on white ......

wanna really go there hypocrite?

Forum List

Back