Why are African-Americans treated so bad in america?

Black Americans are treated better here than they are in Haiti.
What the corrupt government is doing to them in Haiti is atrocious.

The corruption with some of our cops here in America will eventually be corrected.
In fact it is already staring with the murder charge to the cop in S.C.
Hati isnt the US.

Well of course it isn't.
What has that got to do with Black Americans being treated better here than some other countries?
But they arent treated better here. Thats the point of the OP. Black Americans are treated better everywhere else but here.
Blacks mistreat themselves far more than anyone else ever could. An over 70% bastard rate proves that. The thing is that the rest of us get mistreated by having to support many of them.

Hati isnt the US.
There wouldn't be much difference if the demographics were the same. Not much welfare and food stamps there.
There wouldnt be a need for welfare or food stamps if the US stopped backing dictators. However, that still has nothing to do with the OP. Nice try but you fail. Your typical monkey deflection was crushed again.
There wouldn't be a need for welfare if people did for themselves what they should be doing for themselves.
Its amazing how time after time you prove your knowledge of economic systems is subpar at best.

It's simple economics. You support yourself and I'll support myself.

The corruption with some of our cops here in America will eventually be corrected.
Hati isnt the US.

Well of course it isn't.
What has that got to do with Black Americans being treated better here than some other countries?
But they arent treated better here. Thats the point of the OP. Black Americans are treated better everywhere else but here.
Blacks mistreat themselves far more than anyone else ever could. An over 70% bastard rate proves that. The thing is that the rest of us get mistreated by having to support many of them.
A 70% bastard rate only proves peopled arent getting married. You fail again like your link that went no where.

So that incident proves BLACKS are mistreated? It proves that ONE black was mistreated.

Better integration? We've had integration in the public schools in the county where I live since before I started the first grade in the late 1960s. That means blacks have had the same classes, lesson, books, desks, teachers, etc. as white students. Sad part is that many still complain that blacks don't have the same educational opportunities as whites in public schools.

as if you've never heard of urban schools receiving less funding than others lol

Not where I live. There are 15 high schools, over 30 middle schools, and over 50 elementary schools in the district where I live. For each level, the funding to the respective schools is exactly the same per student whether the school is in a rural, suburban, or urban setting.

Oh yeah, then post your school district and the numbers so everyone can see how wrong they are. I'll wait

I've heard people make that claim but haven't found it to be true where I live nor in any district within the State. Every district within the state does the same thing. While the dollar amount district to district may not be exactly equal, spending within each district is by state law. That means regardless of where a student goes to school, they are getting the same amount spent on them within that district without regard to color.

What you see is different than what exists. Can you see the moon in the daytime? Does that mean its gone?

Texas has the Robin Hood plan,where they take money from the wealthy districts and give it to the poor one's.
Typical wealth redistribution.

Sure they do...I can tell by all the links you provided

I could give you links..but i'd rather watch you make a fool out of yourself for awhile first.

Hati isnt the US.
There wouldn't be much difference if the demographics were the same. Not much welfare and food stamps there.
There wouldnt be a need for welfare or food stamps if the US stopped backing dictators. However, that still has nothing to do with the OP. Nice try but you fail. Your typical monkey deflection was crushed again.
There wouldn't be a need for welfare if people did for themselves what they should be doing for themselves.
Its amazing how time after time you prove your knowledge of economic systems is subpar at best.

You obviously never took an economics class.

Come on ass, tell us how badly treated you are and then regale us with some of your jungle bunny civilizations!

Fun for everyone!

as if you've never heard of urban schools receiving less funding than others lol

Not where I live. There are 15 high schools, over 30 middle schools, and over 50 elementary schools in the district where I live. For each level, the funding to the respective schools is exactly the same per student whether the school is in a rural, suburban, or urban setting.

Oh yeah, then post your school district and the numbers so everyone can see how wrong they are. I'll wait

I've heard people make that claim but haven't found it to be true where I live nor in any district within the State. Every district within the state does the same thing. While the dollar amount district to district may not be exactly equal, spending within each district is by state law. That means regardless of where a student goes to school, they are getting the same amount spent on them within that district without regard to color.

What you see is different than what exists. Can you see the moon in the daytime? Does that mean its gone?

Texas has the Robin Hood plan,where they take money from the wealthy districts and give it to the poor one's.

I could give you links..but i'd rather watch you make a fool out of yourself for awhile first.
Ass Lips would refuse to look at them. Don't dare make a typo typing one.

Come on ass, tell us how badly treated you are and then regale us with some of your jungle bunny civilizations!

Fun for everyone!
Only if you tell us those amazing stories about your cave chimp and bigfoot ancestors Meathead.

Ass Lips would refuse to look at them. Don't dare make a typo typing one.
Hey dummy you dont type links....you copy and paste them unless thats too difficult for you.

Hati isnt the US.

Well of course it isn't.

Yes they are treated better in America.
I don't see any of them living in little cardboard shacks like a lot are in Africa, just bad housing apartments around some areas of the country.
They have nice clothes, they have TV's, refrigerators, microwaves, video games and accesses to washer and driers, heat and running water and indoor bathrooms.
Many Blacks around the world do not have any of the above.

You obviously were never taught personal responsibility by your mother and whomever she told you your baby daddy was.
Which has nothing to do with your terrible education on economics.

Hati isnt the US.

Well of course it isn't.

Yes they are treated better in America.
I don't see any of them living in little cardboard shacks like a lot are in Africa, just bad housing apartments around some areas of the country.
They have nice clothes, they have TV's, refrigerators, microwaves, video games and accesses to washer and driers, heat and running water and indoor bathrooms.
Many Blacks around the world do not have any of the above.
Show me one African American living in a cardboard shack in Africa.

Fun for everyone!

AssChaps's Big Complaint: Anonymous people on the internets Be Mean To Me, so they must be RACISTS.

Christians and Jews in the Middle East's Complaint: Radical Islamists are killing us.

A little perspective wouldnt hirt.

Fun for everyone!

AssChaps's Big Complaint: Anonymous people on the internets Be Mean To Me, so they must be RACISTS.

Christians and Jews in the Middle East's Complaint: Radical Islamists are killing us.

He doesn't want a perspective.

Fun for everyone!

I like my big perspective. Little perspectives are for people with little minds.

Fun for everyone!

He doesn't want a perspective.
When you have a perspective that doesnt involve sun tan lotion let me know.

Only if you tell us those amazing stories about your cave chimp and bigfoot ancestors Meathead.
Knock yourself out:

Ancient Greece - History mythology art war culture society and architecture.

Forget that "they got everything from jungle bunnies". Maybe something new and believable?

Knock yourself out:

Forget that "they got everything from jungle bunnies". Maybe something new and believable?
Sure thing. They didnt get anything from a jungle bunny. They got it from Black Africans. Then they all decided it was better being gay and then they destoryed their own civilization. Then they forgot all about it until some Arab and Black guys retaught them.

Fun for everyone!

I like my big perspective. Little perspectives are for people with little minds.

You're deluding yourself. You are completely unacquainted with a proper perspective, regardless of size.

Knock yourself out:

Sure thing. They didnt get anything from a jungle bunny. They got it from Black Africans. Then they all decided it was better being gay and then they destoryed their own civilization. Then they forgot all about it until some Arab and Black guys retaught them.
You asked. Now that you've got a rich and ancient history of my ancestors, please share your jungle bunny stories.

Forum List

Back