Why America Needs Mitt Romney

America doesn't "need" any political leader. What it needs is a good dose of Constitutionally reinforced freedom.

Because the poor and middle class still have some money left..?
Mittens is gonna' continue what Obama's doing and what Bush did. Guaranteed.

Oh I have no doubt he'll be elected, I'm just wondering which one of his campaign promises he'll break first ala Bill Clinton.

Oh I have no doubt he'll be elected, I'm just wondering which one of his campaign promises he'll break first ala Bill Clinton.

Yes, I'm sure Romney will do what regular politicians do , but at least Romney is pro business and Obama isn't.

Last edited:
I'm not sure we know what Romney will do as prez. Hell, he probably doesn't know what he'll do. With all his flip-flopping and etch-a-sketching, I bet he's even confused with what he stands for.
He's the 2012 version of another fella from Massachusetts,,,John Kerry.

Hey. You narcos who want the 'Deadwood' style of government always have..... Gary Johnson.

LOL

And you Progressives that want massive Government doing TARP, Bailouts, NDAA, wars, getting involved in HC and running huge deficits from overspending have Obama and Mitt.

While I and most others understand you are just trollin libertarians while having little to no clue what a libertarian is I often wonder if you understand you have no clue what you’re talking about. America was created with libertarian ideals, what country was created off Republican ideals SF?

I’m still waiting for you to answer that question, you know the question you asked all of us when you thought we had no answer… Boy did that backfire on you.

So like TM does, keep repeating yourself and “lolling” after, because if you don’t admit you’re an idiot no one else can see that you are… right?

what country was created off Republican ideals SF?

Not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

But hey. I'm here to help!

“We are all Republicans, we are all Federalists.”
– Thomas Jefferson, March 4, 1801

LOL

The party... dumbass... You have to see how moronic you sound. Oh wait, this was you deflecting by making a joke so you don't actually have to answer the question. You’re the rabbit hiding behind a blade of grass thinking no one can see you, it’s kind of sad actually.

LOL!!!!

what country was created off Republican ideals SF?

Not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

But hey. I'm here to help!

“We are all Republicans, we are all Federalists.”
– Thomas Jefferson, March 4, 1801

LOL

The party... dumbass...
LOL!!!!

Sorry, but you said 'ideas.' Check your post.

The Libertarian party wasn't founded until 1971.

Now go put some ice on that butthurt.

th_ROTFL.gif

We should start a pool or something. I've got dibs on a health care 180. Or, rather, a 360, since he'll just come back around to his pre-campaign position. He'll tweak the mandate into a "tax incentive", just enough to squeak by the court, and fling RobamneyCare right back at us.

Forum List

Back