Why all the panic on the Left?

This is the reason for this bullshit impeachment charade:

Trump in a landslide? This historically accurate model predicts exactly that

The Dems really have no more moves left, they're going to get slaughtered in 2020, and we might not even have a fully functioning Democratic Party after Nov. 2020. Leftie news organizations like CNN, WAPO, NYTimes, MSNBC etc. will make their hack propagandists posing as journalists walk the plank as well.
I don't think the left is quite as panicky as we'd like to think. Virginia and Kentucky are both strong Second Amendment states, yet Democrats won the governorship in both states (although, Matt Bevin is contesting). The new Virginia Democratic governor has made it clear that one of his top priorities will be to address gun control and AR-15's, as well as other semi-automatic weapons.
I spoke with my girlfriend's brother who flew in from Texas and is a multi-gun owner and told him that we should be concerned about the left and their gun-grabbing ideology; his response was that as an independent voter, he never votes for a republican or democrat and never will. Clearly, he hasn't been thinking this through. Classic case of stupidity. There are over 90 million gun owners in the US, yet they neither show up in huge numbers to protest, nor go in droves to the ballot box. After they've lost their right to own firearms, they need only look in the mirror for someone to blame.

LOLOL

All I confirmed is you're a dumbfuck who struggles with reading comprehension and is too stupid to come up with his own insults.

As far as being dismissed, you're not man enough to dismiss me. :funnyface:
Thanks for confirming my post...........again, dumbfuck.

Run along......
LOLOL

:5_1_12024:
It’s good you have a sense of humor about your beatdown, dumbfuck.
And check this out ... the dumbfuck has this in his signature line ...

"Epstein threw a dinner party for him (Bill Clinton)

Hey, dumbfuck ... now watch what happens when I do a Google search on that....

1 result ! :lmao:

and it's to your post!! :lmao:

FaroffCandidIndianrhinoceros-size_restricted.gif

Are you ever not a dumbfuck, dumbfuck?

Ever???
Oops! You just committed a TOS violation. Once again, the Left thinks the rules don't apply to them, including those on this board. How typical.

But don't worry, I won't report you, then who will we have to laugh at?
Oh? What violation was that?

Yeah, so he did fly on his Epstein's jet though. How many times was Trump on Epstein's jet? Zero, zip, nada, kaput. In fact Trump even kicked Epstein out of his club. So who's exhibiting better judgment?
What's that you say? Trump never flew on the Lolita Express? The better question is how did you cultist freaks get to be so fucking stupid? This really wasn't hard to find...

5d4da3fac697db31fe760818-750-375.jpg
There ya go, Leftist's idea of proof.

Yep, prove is a photo of the manefest.

Trumpette proof is whatever Donnie & Rush say.
Was that a drawing you created, or did you find this on a Leftie Commie conspiracy website. Post the source, then we'll talk.
Wut? Are you saying that flight log was faked??
That flight log is a fake. Post the source, you won't, because...

Run along......
LOLOL

Ever???
Oops! You just committed a TOS violation. Once again, the Left thinks the rules don't apply to them, including those on this board. How typical.

Would you like me to report you so you find out?

What's that you say? Trump never flew on the Lolita Express? The better question is how did you cultist freaks get to be so fucking stupid? This really wasn't hard to find...

5d4da3fac697db31fe760818-750-375.jpg
There ya go, Leftist's idea of proof.

Yep, prove is a photo of the manefest.

Trumpette proof is whatever Donnie & Rush say.
Was that a drawing you created, or did you find this on a Leftie Commie conspiracy website. Post the source, then we'll talk.
Wut? Are you saying that flight log was faked??
That flight log is a fake. Post the source, you won't, because...
I could but I'll go with your position. The flight logs are faked. That would include the ones with Clinton's name on them.

Ever???

Would you like me to report you so you find out?
Or you could just say. Choice is yours since I don't see a TOS violation.

Thanks for confirming my post.

Dismissed, dumbfuck.
LOLOL

All I confirmed is you're a dumbfuck who struggles with reading comprehension and is too stupid to come up with his own insults.

Run along......
LOLOL

Ever???
That comes from a direct quote from her that I provided earlier in the thread, dumbfuck.

I guess you are a little punchdrunk from the beatdown I have been giving you this entire thead, huh dumbfuck? Can't even keep up with links provided that prove you are full of shit.

Thanks for confirming my post.

Dismissed, dumbfuck.
LOLOL

Run along......
LOLOL

Ever???

Either you are full of shit, or your google machine is broken.......DUMBFUCK.

22,700,000 hits, not one.

epstein threw a dinner party for him - Google Search

LOLOL

Run along......
LOLOL

Ever???
That comes from a direct quote from her that I provided earlier in the thread, dumbfuck.

I guess you are a little punchdrunk from the beatdown I have been giving you this entire thead, huh dumbfuck? Can't even keep up with links provided that prove you are full of shit.
Dumbfuck, I even gave you a link to the Google search. Only 1 result was found and it was to you posting it here. You're literally citing yourself as the source for the bullshit you're posting. :cuckoo:

LOLOL

Run along......
LOLOL

Ever???

Dumbfuck, you're not Googling on the quote from your signature line. You're Googling on each individual word. Whereas I Googled your quote and found you posting that quote was the only hit on the Internet Goigle could find.

face-palm-gif.278959

Run along......
LOLOL

Ever???

Dumbfuck, you're not Googling on the quote from your signature line. You're Googling on each individual word. Whereas I Googled your quote and found you posting that quote was the only hit on the Internet Goigle could find.

face-palm-gif.278959
I googled the entire quote without the quotation marks, as they would appear in any article. You obviously aren't smart enough to google, dumbfuck.

Your inability to operate the innerwebs, while hilarious, is meaningless since I already provided a link with that direct quote from the woman.

You lose again, dumbfuck.

Ever???

face-palm-gif.278959
I googled the entire quote without the quotation marks, as they would appear in any article. You obviously aren't smart enough to google, dumbfuck.

Your inability to operate the innerwebs, while hilarious, is meaningless since I already provided a link with that direct quote from the woman.

Dumbfuck, Googling without quotes searches each word individually and produces relevant results. To search a quote requires quotes. Just how retarded are you not to know the obvious?? :eusa_doh:

Using quotes causes Google to search for the exact quote. Plug in the quote from your signature line and Google finds you made up that quote. Google finds only 1 result to you posting that quote. Once again, you get caught lying. You poor brain-dead cultists are the dumbest fucking creatures slithering on this planet.

Ever???

face-palm-gif.278959

Dumbfuck, Googling without quotes searches each word individually and produces relevant results. To search a quote requires quotes. Just how retarded are you not to know the obvious?? :eusa_doh:

Using quotes causes Google to search for the exact quote. Plug in the quote from your signature line and Google finds you made up that quote. Google finds only 1 result to you posting that quote. Once again, you get caught lying. You poor brain-dead cultists are the dumbest fucking creatures slithering on this planet.

Your ignorance of how to google isn't my concern, dumbfuck.

Get a life.

Bill Clinton did dodge the draft. He went overseas to school.

Mitt Romney Dodged the draft by becoming a Mormon missionary....in France.

George W Bush dodged the draft by hiding out in the National Guard.

dick Cheney avoided military service claiming "I had better things to do".

Barack Obama never avoided the draft because there was no draft when he was of age.

Donald Trump was called up & produced a fake doctors report of bone spurs to avoid serving.

Of all those listed above, only one trashed the military service of those that did serve. Only one trashed Gold Star families. Only one called the widow of a fallen soldier a liar on the day she met her husband's casket at the airport. Yep the same one that cheated to avoid serving.
And despite all of that bullshit, the vast majority of mi'itary and those serving are going to continue supporting Trump in 2020 as they did in 2016. The military and those serving know who's got their backs, it isn't the anti American, communistic, globalist Left.

Vast Majority to a dumbass Trumpette:

Support for Trump is fading among active-duty troops, new poll shows

22X5DZU3M5HVVFUZA3ILIMELCI.png
Panic!
Poll shows high job approval for Trump from veterans

Most Military Voters See Trump As Stronger Commander Than Recent Presidents - Rasmussen Reports®
43.8 favorable
Read the pie chart.
Yawn...fake news, fake polls, and fake claims from fake Leftie meaningless sources. That's all you guys have. Trump knows he can count on the military and veterans, and that's all that counts.
Ahemmmmmmm. Look at that pie chart. You think they will back Trump after his extortion is proven in the House?

They signed up to fight for America & trump wants to rent them out.

And despite all of that bullshit, the vast majority of mi'itary and those serving are going to continue supporting Trump in 2020 as they did in 2016. The military and those serving know who's got their backs, it isn't the anti American, communistic, globalist Left.

Vast Majority to a dumbass Trumpette:

Support for Trump is fading among active-duty troops, new poll shows

22X5DZU3M5HVVFUZA3ILIMELCI.png
Panic!
Poll shows high job approval for Trump from veterans

Most Military Voters See Trump As Stronger Commander Than Recent Presidents - Rasmussen Reports®
43.8 favorable
Read the pie chart.
Yawn...fake news, fake polls, and fake claims from fake Leftie meaningless sources. That's all you guys have. Trump knows he can count on the military and veterans, and that's all that counts.
Ahemmmmmmm. Look at that pie chart. You think they will back Trump after his extortion is proven in the House?

They signed up to fight for America & trump wants to rent them out.

Don't matter. Your pie charts mean shit. The leaker started it all for money.

From my link earlier in the thread.

Epstein's sex slave, under oath:

Bill Clinton: The former president visited Epstein’s private island while Giuffre was there, she claims in one of her depositions. Giuffre stated that Epstein held a dinner for Clinton on the island.

Ever???

face-palm-gif.278959

Your ignorance of how to google isn't my concern, dumbfuck.

Get a life.
LOLOLOL

Spits the forum dumbfuck who Googles quotes without quotation marks! :lmao:

giphy.gif

Hey Dumbfuck, here is a google of a quote without quotation marks. Takes me right to the quote, and 79,200,000 hits.

four score and seven years ago - Google Search

You lose again, Dumbfuck.:21::21::21::21:
LOLOLOLOLOL

You're such a dumbfuck, dumbfuck, you just unwittingly proved me right again.

Google "four score and seven years ago" WITH quotation marks and Google still finds 190,000 results because it's a real quote. Whereas Google found only 1 result to your quote, and it was to you saying it, because you made the quote up.

:dance::dance::dance:

Hey Dumbfuck, here is a google of a quote without quotation marks. Takes me right to the quote, and 79,200,000 hits.

four score and seven years ago - Google Search

You lose again, Dumbfuck.:21::21::21::21:
LOLOLOLOLOL

You're such a dumbfuck, dumbfuck, you just unwittingly proved me right again.

Google "four score and seven years ago" WITH quotation marks and Google still finds 190,000 results because it's a real quote. Whereas Google found only 1 result to your quote, and it was to you saying it, because you made the quote up.

:dance::dance::dance:
You claimed it was dumb to google a quote without quotation marks, dumbfuck. I proved you wrong....again, dumbfuck.

Forum List

Back