Whose brilliant idea was it to let CHINA buy property in the US?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

And worst of all, some of us only found out about this as of fairly recently.

You people who don't like Fox and say disparaging things about them can ... well, if I weren't a Christian, I'd say you can take a flying leap.

It was Fox who informed yours truly of this MOST EGREGIOUS stories of all time.

I mean, it's like gummit people just are so stupid.. to think, as they apparently do that... What? This is a good idea somehow?

How? just how could anyone with half a brain think this was a good idea?!

They ought to let the Conservatives here at usmb run the gummit... instead of living-in-a-fantasy-world retards

You people who don't like Fox and say disparaging things about them can ... well, if I weren't a Christian, I'd say you can take a flying leap.

I mean, it's like gummit people just are so stupid.. to think, as they apparently do that... What? This is a good idea somehow?

They ought to let the Conservatives here at usmb run the gummit... instead of living-in-a-fantasy-world retards
So Capitalism bad correct?

"Still, Chinese-owned land accounts for a tiny share of foreign-owned land in the United States. Chinese firms and investors own just over 383,934 acres in the U.S., less than the state of Rhode Island, and far less than how much Canada, Netherlands, Italy, the U.K. and Germany, in that order, each own. China is No. 18 on the list of foreign investors."

Are you arguing for some new type of government regulation that would ban foreign companies/countries from owning US property, like land, and even hotels, apartments and stuff??

"By the way, I don't dislike China. You know, Businessweek did an article about the thing the Chinese most want... the thing they most want — you know what one of the top ten things: anything Trump. You believe it? My apartments, my ties. They love me. They love me. I've got the largest bank in the world from China, Chinese bank, the largest in the world, biggest bank in China is my tenant, in one of my buildings. And they said, "We'll never leave, we love you, we love the building." Because they're smart, and they'll respect you if you're smart. They don't respect stupid people."

I see why you Trumpers hate memory.....it's like kryptonite to you morons....

"Still, Chinese-owned land accounts for a tiny share of foreign-owned land in the United States. Chinese firms and investors own just over 383,934 acres in the U.S., less than the state of Rhode Island, and far less than how much Canada, Netherlands, Italy, the U.K. and Germany, in that order, each own. China is No. 18 on the list of foreign investors."

Are you arguing for some new type of government regulation that would ban foreign companies/countries from owning US property, like land, and even hotels, apartments and stuff??

"By the way, I don't dislike China. You know, Businessweek did an article about the thing the Chinese most want... the thing they most want — you know what one of the top ten things: anything Trump. You believe it? My apartments, my ties. They love me. They love me. I've got the largest bank in the world from China, Chinese bank, the largest in the world, biggest bank in China is my tenant, in one of my buildings. And they said, "We'll never leave, we love you, we love the building." Because they're smart, and they'll respect you if you're smart. They don't respect stupid people."

you leftists are just so STUPID

Retards

The problem is allowing countries to operate differently in your nation, applying tariffs, restrictions on your citizens, citizenship barriers, while we do not apply the same to them. Try and buy property in China. Getting married there actually hurts your chances of working. You MUST retire at 60 etc. If you ever do buy a condo you have what is in effect a sixty year lease (Canadas "ownerships" laws are spooky to as they are leaseholds from the British Crown). They are trying to win on the global stse, I don't begrudge their efforts. We need to bring nations to be more like America, nkt us more like them. If countries do not, whaf do we do?

Last edited:
Bill Clinton recently apologized for his actions to try and bring China into the new age... he hoped it would have changed their thinking but it didn't....

What else are they going to do with their US dollars from the trade deficits? Investing in US land is probably a good idea for them. What are you yahoos suggesting? All they’d have to do is start a US company, buy stock, and have the US company buy land. Anyhow having our successes intertwined is probably good for stability.

If politicians can sell out to the Chinese then why can't everyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back