Who's Wrecking America OWS or the 1%?

If it's true the divide between America's richest and poorest citizens has never been greater, and nearly "as bad as in Rwanda and Serbia", do you blame OWS or Wall Street?

Who Are The 1%? Vote on it now.

I blame you - for electing corrupt politicians.
Who would you suggest voting for if not Republicans OR Democrats?

Third party, write in. Those are just a couple of alternatives. I know it freaks the left out when I mention I havent voted for a single GOP candidate since 2004.

I can also say I will never vote for a dem for the rest of my natural life.,

With the amount of rapes and other assorted crimes
at these OWS events

One would have to say, OWS is their own worst enemy
If it's true the divide between America's richest and poorest citizens has never been greater, and nearly "as bad as in Rwanda and Serbia", do you blame OWS or Wall Street?

Politician should manage the wealth gap better?

The cause of the size of the divide between the rich and poor is pretty obvious. It's what the parable about the Ant and the Grasshopper was all about.

One man works hard, saves, invests, gets skilled and gets rich. Another lays arounnd smoking dope, drinnking beer and "puts in his time" at work. He's poor. The longer the two people continue their courses of action the richer the rich man will get.

Third party, write in. Those are just a couple of alternatives. I know it freaks the left out when I mention I havent voted for a single GOP candidate since 2004.

There are existing third party candidates already appearing on enough ballots across this country to give millions of Americans a reasonable alternative to "choosing" between Democrat OR Republican in 2012.

When an individual votes third party, it usually works to her disadvantage.
When millions of individuals vote third party, things Change.

I'd say that this is the crux of the problem:

"Over the past decade, earnings for middle-class Americans actually fell. In fact, working Americans’ wages are now a lower percentage of our economy than they’ve ever been..."
From January 20, 2011

"The country needs another Works Progress Administration (WPA II) to lift employment and the beaten-down spirits of some 25 million un- and under-employed workers and their 50 million and more dependents.

"Despite being two years into this Great Recession (GR), with an apparent return to economic growth late in the 2nd quarter of 2009, the unemployment rate in 2010 (9.6% percent) was higher than in 2009 (9.3 percent) and one almost as high is predicted for the duration of 2011 (9.1 percent)."

Tax the corporations and the 1% to get it started.

Bevis Longstreth: Works Progress Administration II

Is there anyone besides me who does not have Mr Shemale on ignore?

gop-cry-baby.jpg

There are existing third party candidates already appearing on enough ballots across this country to give millions of Americans a reasonable alternative to "choosing" between Democrat OR Republican in 2012.

When an individual votes third party, it usually works to her disadvantage.
When millions of individuals vote third party, things Change.

Your simplistic (I'm trying to be polite and not use the word stupid) either/or is just fucking moronic. That you don't understand that should embarrass you.

Progressive economic policies fail every time, no matter the size or scope of the city, state or nation that applies them
Thank-you, Herbert:

"President Hoover steadfastly refused to entertain federal aid, fearing national responsibility more than he feared national unemployment and destitution.

"In a nationwide radio address on October 18, 1931, he said: 'No governmental action, no economic doctrine, no economic plan or project can replace that God-imposed responsibility of the individual man and woman to their neighbors.'"

Stop being afraid.

At least you guys have picked up on a stolen Idea.

The classics work best though...............

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture2375-democratic-20seal.jpg

There is an unwritten rule on this board that no one quotes Mr JackShitStupid. There is no need to inflict his moronic babbling on the rest of us just because you choose to pay attention to him.

Fair enough. I dont usually respond to him.

So you turn the other cheek, Im swinging.

i am hooking my horse to the successful cart

not the entitled whiners
How are you defining successful?

Michael Bloomberg reportedly added $4.5 billion to his net worth during the twelve months following the Crash of 2008.

Does that make 1% Mike a success?

Why do you constantly try to blame people for your failure?

Why is it either the OWS or the 1% that are responsible?

Why not both?

Overly greedy people, and fucking lazy bastards... we, as a nation, would be better off without either.
"Overly greedy people and fucking lazy bastards" don't have equal influence on the US economy:

"Conditions are without precedent since World War II, depicting the worst labor market crisis since the Great Depression. In October, there were 13.2 million more unemployed workers than job openings, or 6.3 seekers for each available job.

"This compares to a ratio of 1.8 to 1 at the beginning of the GR in December 2007. Some sectors, of course, are much worse. In construction, the ratio is 18 to 1. And 40 million Americans -- one in eight -- are on food stamps."

6.3 job seekers for every job can't be entirely attributed to lazy workers.
It can be partially explained by the outsourcing of millions of US jobs to China which enhanced the net worth of a few overly greedy Americans.

The cause of the size of the divide between the rich and poor is pretty obvious. It's what the parable about the Ant and the Grasshopper was all about.

One man works hard, saves, invests, gets skilled and gets rich. Another lays arounnd smoking dope, drinnking beer and "puts in his time" at work. He's poor. The longer the two people continue their courses of action the richer the rich man will get.
.....Until he can finally afford that new gas-oven.

111-sc-203461_buchenwald_ovens_14april1945.jpg

"The enduring heart of Rand’s totalistic philosophy was Marxism flipped upside down. Rand viewed the capitalists, not the workers, as the producers of all wealth, and the workers, not the capitalists, as useless parasites."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9mWAxHpeew]Gordon Gekko - "I create nothing, I own." - YouTube[/ame]​

How are you defining successful?

Michael Bloomberg reportedly added $4.5 billion to his net worth during the twelve months following the Crash of 2008.

Does that make 1% Mike a success?

Why do you constantly try to blame people for your failure?

Why is it either the OWS or the 1% that are responsible?

Why not both?

Overly greedy people, and fucking lazy bastards... we, as a nation, would be better off without either.
"Overly greedy people and fucking lazy bastards" don't have equal influence on the US economy:

"Conditions are without precedent since World War II, depicting the worst labor market crisis since the Great Depression. In October, there were 13.2 million more unemployed workers than job openings, or 6.3 seekers for each available job.

"This compares to a ratio of 1.8 to 1 at the beginning of the GR in December 2007. Some sectors, of course, are much worse. In construction, the ratio is 18 to 1. And 40 million Americans -- one in eight -- are on food stamps."

6.3 job seekers for every job can't be entirely attributed to lazy workers.
It can be partially explained by the outsourcing of millions of US jobs to China which enhanced the net worth of a few overly greedy Americans.

Actually, you're right. The lazy bastards have far more impact than the evil 1%ers. I don't have to pay for the 1% but I do for the lazy bastards.

Again, the problem with the US... people like you.

....And, we've always got Choice #4:

THE AMERICAN
TALIBAN
!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxg-BpgikRA&feature=related]HBO's Friends of God Documentary 1 - 6 - YouTube[/ame]​

Here's a partial list of 1% suspects and an opportunity for you to cast a vote for your favorite parasite:

"In just the last generation, the richest 1% almost quadrupled their incomes.

"The average wealth of the 1% is 225 times bigger than the wealth of the typical household – the highest it’s ever been..."

"Last year, half of Americans earned less than $26,000 while CEOs at top 500 companies raked in an average of $11 million.

"Over the past decade, earnings for middle-class Americans actually fell. In fact, working Americans’ wages are now a lower percentage of our economy than they’ve ever been..."

"The 1% is not an accident – it is the result of policies our government chose to pursue."

False choices. The answer is crony politicians.

Regarding differences in wealth among Americans, tell us, specifically please, how has a guy that makes enough to put him in the top 1% (around $350,000) done anything to cause someone else to make less? Did he take his income from poor and middle class people or are you pissed simply because he hasn't had enough of his wealth taken away and given to others? It's a big difference.

Forum List

Back