Who's Wrecking America OWS or the 1%?

georgephillip

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2009
Los Angeles, California
Here's a partial list of 1% suspects and an opportunity for you to cast a vote for your favorite parasite:

"In just the last generation, the richest 1% almost quadrupled their incomes.

"The average wealth of the 1% is 225 times bigger than the wealth of the typical household – the highest it’s ever been..."

"Last year, half of Americans earned less than $26,000 while CEOs at top 500 companies raked in an average of $11 million.

"Over the past decade, earnings for middle-class Americans actually fell. In fact, working Americans’ wages are now a lower percentage of our economy than they’ve ever been..."

"The 1% is not an accident – it is the result of policies our government chose to pursue."

Who Are The 1%? Vote on it now.

I'd say that this is the crux of the problem:

"Over the past decade, earnings for middle-class Americans actually fell. In fact, working Americans’ wages are now a lower percentage of our economy than they’ve ever been..."

Well, then stop electing idiots.

Progressive economic policies fail every time, no matter the size or scope of the city, state or nation that applies them

I don't think the people we elect set salaries.

But anywhoo00o, I don't elect idiots, personally.

Makes no difference whether they 'set salaries'. The point.... voting republican or democrat and you're part of the problem. Kick 'em out.

i am hooking my horse to the successful cart

not the entitled whiners
How are you defining successful?

Michael Bloomberg reportedly added $4.5 billion to his net worth during the twelve months following the Crash of 2008.

Does that make 1% Mike a success?

Why do you constantly try to blame people for your failure?

Why is it either the OWS or the 1% that are responsible?

Why not both?

Overly greedy people, and fucking lazy bastards... we, as a nation, would be better off without either.

Makes no difference whether they 'set salaries'. The point.... voting republican or democrat and you're part of the problem. Kick 'em out.

I don't think who's elected has much at all to do with how well the middle class does, to be honest.

Our Country has become a Corporatocracy. Technology is a gigantic reason for that.

I don't see how electing better people would solve the disappearance of the middle class -it's due to wages being stagnated - which has not been the same case for the Boards / ceo's / etc, which is fine by me or whatever, but if the Government is the reason that Corporations aren't paying higher wages, I'd like to see that logic because Corporate $$PROFITS$$ are at an all time HIGH,

An all time high, right now.

Not revenues, $$Profits$$

Which also makes towing the line of how bad Obama is for Business seem odd to me, also.

One cannot be responsibile for that which one does not control.

Who controls America?

With the amount of rapes and other assorted crimes
at these OWS events

One would have to say, OWS is their own worst enemy
If it's true the divide between America's richest and poorest citizens has never been greater, and nearly "as bad as in Rwanda and Serbia", do you blame OWS or Wall Street?

Who Are The 1%? Vote on it now.

I blame you - for electing corrupt politicians.
Who would you suggest voting for if not Republicans OR Democrats?

Forum List

Back