Who's the guy on Hannity that looks like Rocky Balboa's manager?

I have no idea what you're talking about, but I love the idea of a political debate and one of the candidates getting hammered on a question, stumbling to the side of the stage, and saying, "cut me Mick, you gotta cut me!"

Was it this guy?

alg-bo-dietl-jpg.jpg

That's him. Gerardo is a whiney little prick. I watched about 5 mins that's all I could stand.

Last edited:
He looks like Rocky's brother in law, Paulie.

It was just the only one I could think of that resembles anyone in Rocky, that's why I posed it as a question.

Good job! When I read the OP, I was trying to match up a face with someone who looks like Burgess Meredith.

I didn't see Hannity and I couldn't think of a contributor that looks like Meredith. I thought the OP might have confused the two.

It was just the only one I could think of that resembles anyone in Rocky, that's why I posed it as a question.

Good job! When I read the OP, I was trying to match up a face with someone who looks like Burgess Meredith.

I didn't see Hannity and I couldn't think of a contributor that looks like Meredith. I thought the OP might have confused the two.

And you nailed it.

And you nailed it.

Just saw the segment he was referring to, it was Dietl.

I wish Fox programs would book Rush more often. Then in here the next day could laugh at the loony lefties going right over the edge with their undies jammed firmly up their cracks.

Forum List

Back