Who's side are you on in the 2016 presidential election: the Democrats' nominee or GOP nominee?

Newmarduk

Rookie
Dec 10, 2014
It's important to realize that our current Prez (Obama) is term-limited and cannot run for President again.

So the 2016 presidential contest will pit whomever the Republican Party nominates against a Democrat OTHER THAN Barack Obama.

There's also the option for voting for a third-party candidate, too, in many cases.

If the democrats keep up this identity political bullshit and keep the flame of lying going...I'll side with the republicans. I hate the far right, but I hate the far left even more for what they're doing.

lesser of two evils, the tale of almost every election. Sad but true. Obama got a second term because many conservatives didn't get that basic premise. They stayed home and gave obozo a second term.

It's important to realize that our current Prez (Obama) is term-limited and cannot run for President again.

So the 2016 presidential contest will pit whomever the Republican Party nominates against a Democrat OTHER THAN Barack Obama.

None of the above. While being a conservative, I'm not overly impressed yet with most of the GOP candidates and the dems are a mess.

If the democrats keep up this identity political bullshit and keep the flame of lying going...I'll side with the republicans. I hate the far right, but I hate the far left even more for what they're doing.

lesser of two evils, the tale of almost every election. Sad but true. Obama got a second term because many conservatives didn't get that basic premise. They stayed home and gave obozo a second term.
I am one of those who stayed home. The liars, psychopaths, hypocrites, and retards who have taken over my party sickened me just too much to reward them with my vote. My vote has to be EARNED. I'll be damned if I am going to give it a pack of bigoted and stupid animals.

You see, what fools like you don't get is that if you keep settling for the "lesser of two evils", you are still voting for evil and you will keep getting more and more evil choices.

None of the above. While being a conservative, I'm not overly impressed yet with most of the GOP candidates and the dems are a mess.

"none of the above" should be on every ballot.

I am one of those who stayed home.

You see, what retards don't get is that if you keep settling for the "lesser of two evils", you are still voting for evil and you will keep getting more and more evil choices.

sorry, but that makes no sense, by staying home you help elect the worst candidate.

I don't know who is getting the white house but if current trends continue the Ds will not have functioning parties at enough state levels to be in contention on the national level.

Well, as I have read many of your posts, I have a hard time thinking you actually looked at it as the "lesser of two evils".
In 2012 I didn't stoop to vote for the "lesser of two evils", I wrote in Jon Huntsman as he was the closest thing that represented the center. He also stuck to his guns, unlike the rest of the candidates who's positions changed depending who the audience was. I have never seen so much flip-flopping than I saw in 2012. A real display of not having convictions by all but Huntsman of the declared candidates. We don't need that BS from a President of the United States, that is not strong leadership, it's really strong pandering.

Considering we don't know who is running yet how can anyone answer that question?

I'm supposed to know which side I'm on before anybody is even nominated?

I shudder to think how I have had it so terribly wrong these last 42 years of my voting eligibility.

I am one of those who stayed home. The liars, psychopaths, hypocrites, and retards who have taken over my party sickened me just too much to reward them with my vote. My vote has to be EARNED. I'll be damned if I am going to give it a pack of bigoted and stupid animals.

You see, what fools like you don't get is that if you keep settling for the "lesser of two evils", you are still voting for evil and you will keep getting more and more evil choices.
I didn't know you were a democrat...

Forum List

Back