• the president

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the supremes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
all this budget bullshit. why is it such a big deal when it's just a matter of balancing america's check book ?? to whom would you assign the blame ??

as·sign/əˈsīn/Verb1. Allocate (a job or duty): "Congress assigned the task to the agency".
2. Appoint (someone) to a particular job, task, or organization: "he was assigned to prosecute the case". More »

Last edited:
  • Banned
wtf ob YOU DIDN'T VOTE !!

krauthammer likes trump after speaking with him about the issues, last night. charles says he's running.
i think it's the supremes to blame for the worst depression since the great depression.. the sublimes

Last edited:
  • Banned
i know what you mean man... i desire roseanne too, but not for a president... maybe larry king will run

Last edited:
I blame Congress. They manage the Budget, they blew it. The Senate agreed to it. The Supremes don't do money, unless its a dispute. The President spends the money Congress approves.
You should have added "The Federal Reserve" more so than the USSC.

• Banned
i blame people who live near the border ...

what the hell is that supposed to mean ?? the problem with the canadian border is we build ten foot fences to keep you out and you have twelve foot snowbanks.

snowbank: definition:
where canadians keep most of their snow.
see lockbox A

Last edited:
Congress is tasked with monetary policy. They chose to delegate that authority By creating the Federal Reserve. Congress, both houses are responsible. Now our future is in the hands of Ben Bernanke, one man. This man said in 2007 there is no housing bubble. I knew there was, so did everyone else who was paying attention.

I blame the public who didn't take an intrest in voting.

I blame the public that did vote for not doing their homework when electing their leaders.

I blame myself for not being more convincing in dissuading friends and family from voting for corprate lackeys.

I blame the public for not holding these lackeys accountable.

I blame the public for allowing themselves to be sidetracked by social issues while our country was stolen out from under us.

I blame the public who didn't take an intrest in voting.

I blame the public that did vote for not doing their homework when electing their leaders.

I blame myself for not being more convincing in dissuading friends and family from voting for corprate lackeys.

I blame the public for not holding these lackeys accountable.

I blame the public for allowing themselves to be sidetracked by social issues while our country was stolen out from under us.

Yes. You're right. Eisenhower warned us. The public was sold on the free lunches. When they taxed the first rich man, no one stood up for his rights. When you are trained to be tolerant, it is difficult to judge right and wrong.

all this budget bullshit. why is it such a big deal when it's just a matter of balancing america's check book ?? to whom would you assign the blame ??

as·sign/əˈsīn/Verb1. Allocate (a job or duty): "Congress assigned the task to the agency".
2. Appoint (someone) to a particular job, task, or organization: "he was assigned to prosecute the case". More »
It’s such a big deal, not because there is a real disagreement that our expenses need to be brought more in line with our revenues, but rather how it should be done. It’s like the couple whose expenses surpass their income. The wife wants hubby to give up beer nights with the boys. He wants her to cut out the shopping trips. The two sides have to come together or everybody looses.

As far as blame is concerned, half the deficit we have comes from unpaid wars that started during the Bush years and half came from the Obama’s efforts to restart the economy during the recession. But the American people also bear a share of the blame. Did the supporters of the wars protest that there was no revenue to pay for them? Did seniors complain that their 50 billion dollar drug program just added to the deficit? Did taxpayers with historic low taxes complain? Nope. There is plenty of blame to go around. Finger pointing will accomplish nothing except to distract us from the task at hand, reducing the deficit.

these are some great answers, i especially like spectrum's "I blame myself", which ties back to the yltimate aythority "we the people"
giving up beer rights however is out of the question as those rights are directly addressed in the constitution.
what about rising gas prices, does obama derserve some blame or is the problem and ensuing blame belong to former president bush ??
or does it go further back to say reagan or carter or clinton. i assume the reference to ike alludes to the military industrial complex he foreshaddowed.

Last edited:
Who do you blame?

Is that a serious question?

You blame those who were IN CHARGE, of course.

Their names aren't secret.

And most of them in Congress come with a convenient R or D attached to them so you know not only who they are, but who they hang with, too.

God! you guys act like history is mystery.

Go read a few books, and turn off your TVs.

Get informed and get involved.

Forum List

Back