Whore Brags About Being On Welfare

Back to your corner bitch. Trump is President. Your free ride is over.
Put your crack pipe down, I want fries with my burger...
Amen to this! Welfare is for those who can't work, not for those who won't.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
"Amen to this"?

I guess it's true: if you let someone talk long enough they eventually reveal who they truly are.

So much for all your "God bless you always" bullshit. You have as much hatred as the rest of these conservative knuckle draggers.

So much for all your "God bless you always" bullshit. You have as much hatred as the rest of these conservative knuckle draggers
Good Allah you're an idiot. "If a man (or a "woman") will not work, he should not eat." --God's apostle. You can figure out which one. Google it.

Can I get an AMEN?!

God bless you always!!!

Holly
"Amen to this"?

I guess it's true: if you let someone talk long enough they eventually reveal who they truly are.

So much for all your "God bless you always" bullshit. You have as much hatred as the rest of these conservative knuckle draggers.
If this statement of yours was really true, I would be wishing the people that I speak of here nothing but death and have I gone that far? Never.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
"Amen to this"?

If this statement of yours was really true, I would be wishing the people that I speak of here nothing but death and have I gone that far? Never.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
Would Jesus align himself with Liberal policies or conservative policies?

Jesus on THE definition of marriage:

'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh'?

Forum List

Back