whopping number of conservatives today say Election 2020 stolen

Only morons actually believe it wasn't stolen, and the evidence is coming out every day it indeed was, so we can ignore the mewlings of assorted pedo fans, sociopaths, and commies.

The GOP should have been doing their job instead of running around making sure they were perceived as crooked halfwits and losing to the left wing loonies, crying about taxing these multi-national corporations as they cut our throats and subsidize REd China and other shithole criminal syndicates.

TheLineIsDrawn Cpriestess15 minutes ago
Indeed. And the lawfare to remove MTG and others from the ballot so that voters have no say, are of course far Left outfits.
Here's another one to fry your brain. So we know Zuckerbucks played a big part in the 2020 election THEFT. $417 million not only exceeded campaign contribution limits, it was NOT mere campaign contribution. Listen to Special Counsel Gableman of WI. Zuckerbucks basically PURCHASED rights to administer PUBLIC elections in big Democrat areas of key swing states.
But wait, there's more! So Zuckerbucks now pledged not to repeat during midterms. So all better, right? Wrong! Team Joey earlier quietly another of his infamous EOs dedicated to the nice-sounding "supporting voter turnout". Starting to look like similar machinations to Zuckerbucks rigging BUT PAID FOR BY TAXPAYERS. Charlie Kirk and others have been issuing FOIA demanding to know who will receive the taxpayer $ and do what with it and where. Their questions are obstructed and ignored. Go figure.
It's like with taxpayers coerced to fund the invasion and overrun of America. Leftists love making citizens pay for their own national demise along with the Leftist outfits and gajillionairres.

Only morons actually believe it wasn't stolen, and the evidence is coming out every day it indeed was, so we can ignore the mewlings of assorted pedo fans, sociopaths, and commies.

The GOP should have been doing their job instead of running around making sure they were perceived as crooked halfwits and losing to the left wing loonies, crying about taxing these multi-national corporations as they cut our throats and subsidize REd China and other shithole criminal syndicates.
I keep hearing about all this evidence coming out, but nobody ever presents any of it. Why not?

Sure I do. What's the hold up?
Read that link and then do some searching on your own...you owe it to yourself to learn the truth...then if you still want to stay in your world of disinformation that's up to you....

You can start with the truth that the USA has never conducted an election like the 2020 election...never before have we sent out massive amounts of ballots and had people harvest them in bulk....

If that doesn't even pique your interest then my assumption of you stands.....

I keep hearing about all this evidence coming out, but nobody ever presents any of it. Why not?
Number of registered voters in the United States 1996-2020 | Statista The number of voters voting is what bothers me. Statistics show we had a little over 160 million registered voters in 2020. Adding up the number of voters voting for both major candidates plus other party voters it comes close to 100%. I have never seen that happen ever and it's why I am for an independent citizens review board to do to go over the count and report their findings in a public forum. If it does turn out all those people did vote I am a happy citizen.

The voters do not elect the president, the president becomes president by the electoral college.
The electors are based on the number of votes for each candidate, were you asleep in civics class?

Forum List

Back