Whoops !!! There It Is !!!!

Flac, is it you can't identify the logical fallacy forming the basis of your OP, or that you don't care, and are using the logic fallacy deliberately for the sake of propaganda?

I'll give you a hint. What Naomi Klein wants means jack.

It is the very grain and substanence that feeds CommonDreams and DemUnderground and ThinkProgress and all the other SuperHangouts of the Leftist movement. No logical fallacy. They would STARVE if not feed that shit daily..

Good ol' capitalists making baku bucks off of windmills, solar, and EV's. In the meantime, the weak minds on this board are repeating the mantra of 'Get a horse'.

You goofy guys are a hoot.
You like horses old rock, tell us the one where henry ford used horses and not trains to deliver supplies to his highland park factory

GoldyRocks doesn't like horses. He celebrates Henry Ford as a hero of the Industrial Revolution that is responsible for the destruction of the Planet.
:lol:

And BTW loser kitty ---- In case you hadn't noticed, those MORONS at ThinkProgress, CommonDreams, et al have hijacked the Democrat Party and have been in charge of environmental policy for the past 8 years. Naiomi is one of their sainted gurus..

Flac, is it you can't identify the logical fallacy forming the basis of your OP, or that you don't care, and are using the logic fallacy deliberately for the sake of propaganda?

I'll give you a hint. What Naomi Klein wants means jack.

And you call us deniers...I'm telling you, you should change your screen name to Christie, or Peerless...they produced some of the finest projectors ever made. The name would suit you to a T.

The next time I quote Naomi Klein as an expert on global warming, you all be sure to quote this thread and rub it in my face.

Meanwhile, I'll quote this thread to show how badly you all suck at logic, and to laugh my ass off.

The next time I quote Naomi Klein as an expert on global warming, you all be sure to quote this thread and rub it in my face.

Meanwhile, I'll quote this thread to show how badly you all suck at logic, and to laugh my ass off.

They don't give a frack about the science. Like YOU -- they are there because of their "beliefs".. And the mainstream enviro-left movement is completely disinterested in the details..

They still believe that GM KILLED the electric car in the 70s and that Hurricane Katrina wouldn't have happened if Al Gore was President.

Forum List

Back