Whoopi Goldberg Stands Up For Mel

Whoopi is a racist too. No shock that she would stand up for her brother in arms.
If she's a racist, then she's a little hyprocritical for walking off the set on a talk show when O'Reilly made the comment that Muslims attacked us on 9-11 (implying she thinks that O'Reilly is racist). I wonder why she'll defend Mel but attack O'Reilly?

And now in today's news, Mel's cameo in "Hangover 2" has been cancelled due to people objecting him being in the film. I'd post the URL, but I don't have 15 posts yet.

Mel's arguments with his girlfriend and comments to the police notwithstanding, I think he's a great actor and wish he wouldn't be sanctioned like this.

Whoopi is a racist too. No shock that she would stand up for her brother in arms.
If she's a racist, then she's a little hyprocritical for walking off the set on a talk show when O'Reilly made the comment that Muslims attacked us on 9-11 (implying she thinks that O'Reilly is racist). I wonder why she'll defend Mel but attack O'Reilly?

And now in today's news, Mel's cameo in "Hangover 2" has been cancelled due to people objecting him being in the film. I'd post the URL, but I don't have 15 posts yet.

Mel's arguments with his girlfriend and comments to the police notwithstanding, I think he's a great actor and wish he wouldn't be sanctioned like this.

I think Mel is a horse's ass of the first order, but I admire Whoopi standing up for him as his friend. Loyalty rawks.

Forum List

Back