Whoopi Goldberg to Sanders Supporters; Too Bad, Cant Feel Sorry for White Guys

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Whoopi 'Cushion' Goldberg exposes her true Democratic racism in rant against white guys that she says she cannot have any sympathy for, at all.

Sanders Played by Gender Card

Goldberg suggested that, if anything, the unveiling of a "rigged system" should inspire "all these wonderful young people" to get behind "the first female that actually might become president."

"I don't get it. Because you all like to talk about how the system is rigged. The system has been rigged forever. It's been rigged against women for years. For years. But, you know, I don't remember anybody booing about that," Goldberg said.

"So I can't look at those and get mad. I can't get mad that the system is rigged against the white guy. I can't."

Joy Behar applauded Goldberg's handling of the gender card and doubled down, adding racially charged remarks to the conversation. She suggested Trump probably "doesn't want black people in the White House anymore."

Goldberg, seemingly in accordance, fired back with a profane response, implying hues of racism within the Republican Party.

"When Mitch McConnell said five minutes after Obama was elected 'We're going to make this a one-term, do everything we can to get another Republican in the White House' — as soon as he said that, I thought you know what, as a party, [mouths 'F'] to you," Goldberg said.

Whoopi 'Cushion' Goldberg exposes her true Democratic racism in rant against white guys that she says she cannot have any sympathy for, at all.

Sanders Played by Gender Card

Goldberg suggested that, if anything, the unveiling of a "rigged system" should inspire "all these wonderful young people" to get behind "the first female that actually might become president."

"I don't get it. Because you all like to talk about how the system is rigged. The system has been rigged forever. It's been rigged against women for years. For years. But, you know, I don't remember anybody booing about that," Goldberg said.

"So I can't look at those and get mad. I can't get mad that the system is rigged against the white guy. I can't."

Joy Behar applauded Goldberg's handling of the gender card and doubled down, adding racially charged remarks to the conversation. She suggested Trump probably "doesn't want black people in the White House anymore."

Goldberg, seemingly in accordance, fired back with a profane response, implying hues of racism within the Republican Party.

"When Mitch McConnell said five minutes after Obama was elected 'We're going to make this a one-term, do everything we can to get another Republican in the White House' — as soon as he said that, I thought you know what, as a party, [mouths 'F'] to you," Goldberg said.
Joke's on her, the President isn't black.

She has always been a racist pig, so her comment are not surprising!

Wonder how the morbidly obese Negress would describe a white guy like me who would from minute one want a Hillary presidency to fail because of her policies, and ditto if the Bernster were president. She's a racist with roughly the IQ of tigerred.

Whoopie Goldberg is black. Did you expect something else from a black person?

The lesson here is that progressives favor a system that is rigged against whites or males, and especially against white males. That's what "social justice" is all about.

Like all these carpet-headed, shit-skinned, crybaby black racial menials, this dreadlocked hobgoblin will ALWAYS have a hateful, bitter, chip-on-shoulder inferiority complex about white, Western record-setting accomplishments. They really are a spiteful, malicious, failed race who's only purpose is a cautionary tale on how human races shouldn't live.

Forum List

Back