Whoopi Goldberg Stands Up For Mel

whoopi has proven herself to be an idiot again and again...

she said vick was raised in the deep south....hello he was raised in virginia....

gibson is a racist...see ghooks post

I dun see why Whoopi's support for Vicks makes her a racist, bones. I asked this before and got no answer. So happens, I dun think dog fighting is the crime of the century either....am I a racist now too?

As for Virginia, "the Deep South" is a mindset, not a place. I am certain Virginia is much more "Deep South" than say, Miami.

If you dun like Whoopi, so be it. You dun hafta. You might be gracious enough to admit this woman you dislike did a brave thing, but if you don't so be that too. But let's not make shit up about her, okay? You're allowed not to like her for no reason atall....she's not everyone's cuppa.

did i say whoopi was racist...no i didnt ...i said she was an idiot and i stand by that...the deep south is not virginia...in location or mentality

Whoopi Goldberg defends Roman Polanski: 'It wasn't rape-rape' – Telegraph Blogs

She's a Fucking Slug of a Human... No wonder the Talking Dumptruck is in here Running Static for her.

:)

peace...

I ain't nominating Whoopi for sainthood here, tha malcontent. She said a stupid and dangerous thing about Polanski. I wasn't aware of it before now, but that dun diminish my point:

I think standing by your loved ones when they fuck up is admirable.

Love,

The Talking Dumptruck

I like certain charactreristics in people, and loyalty is one of them. These are not great days to be out there as a friend of Mel Gibson's, but Whoopi said she was, on live tv, and went on to say she doesn't think Mel is a racist. (Maybe he's not; maybe he says such things for the shock value. But I digress.....)

Ever had a friend fuck up publically and then stood by him or her? I have. T'aint easy; sometimes you get more shit than the fucker-upper. But it is still the right thing to do IMO.

You go, Whoopi.

YouTube - Whoopi Goldberg Defends Mel Gibson's Racist Rant - FUTURISTIC BLOGGER

Who The Fuck Cares?

i disagree with her telling a flat out lie...vick is not a product of the deep south...she made excuses for a sadistic man. as she is with mel....even if she does not think he is racist...she should be able to see he is at best a bully at worse a sadist.

Bones, bones, bones. I have almost the same opinion of dog fighting as Whoopi (though not, thank God, that Vicks had). And I ain't making that up for the sake of argument....see here....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-and-justice-system/116787-animal-abuse-laws-and-irrationality.html

And I dunno what your deal with the label "The Deep South" might be, but surely that is a judgment call. Hardly seems like a fair basis to toss Whoopi down the stairs. Canca just admit you dun like her, no matter what?

Seems to me the opinion of a Black woman who knows Mel in real life might be more reliable than the opinion of us, who don't. I have no strong feelings about Mel....seems to me, he's likely guilty of domestic violence. But I ADMIRE Whoopi's courage and loyalty.

If you don't, that's fine.

Last edited:
I like certain charactreristics in people, and loyalty is one of them. These are not great days to be out there as a friend of Mel Gibson's, but Whoopi said she was, on live tv, and went on to say she doesn't think Mel is a racist. (Maybe he's not; maybe he says such things for the shock value. But I digress.....)

Ever had a friend fuck up publically and then stood by him or her? I have. T'aint easy; sometimes you get more shit than the fucker-upper. But it is still the right thing to do IMO.

You go, Whoopi.

Who The Fuck Cares?

I'm so sorry Dante. By all means, let's refocus on your hurt feelings immediately. Which of the three or four threads about how ill-used you have been on USMB shall we all run to?

i disagree with her telling a flat out lie...vick is not a product of the deep south...she made excuses for a sadistic man. as she is with mel....even if she does not think he is racist...she should be able to see he is at best a bully at worse a sadist.

Well, she did call him a bonehead and had a hard time not saying the word "asshole" on the air.

You know........I like Ms. Goldberg, and I generally agree with her on most issues...........

However, on this one she's wrong. Defending someone who threatened to take a baseball bat to the side of the mother of his child's head and beat her to death and bury her in the back yard is not something to defend someone on.

Whoopi Goldberg hates it when another person calls someone "stupid". Her defense of Gibson on this issue makes Ms. Goldberg stupid.

ABS, all she said in his defense was that she knew him, he'd been a guest in her home and spent time with her kids, and she did not think he was a racist. She said she thought he said things whilst drunk that are repugnant and that she hates drunks.

If it was easy-peasy to defend Mel, it wouldn't take any courage to do so.

I say let that fucker Gibson twist in the wind Madeline.

Once is happenstance, twice is circumstance, and third time is overt enemy action. Remember the Jewish rant? How about the Mexican one? Now, it's about n-----rs raping his girlfriend.

Nope, Gibson is a racist and Goldberg is stupid for defending him.

Mebbe so, ABS. I'm not sure she could convince me Mel ain't a racist. But that dun change my POV: it took guts for her to say what she thought in public, and I admire loyalty.

Even stupid, misplaced loyalty.

I have been it's beneficiary a time or two, and have doled some out I'm proud to say. I think it's a scarce commodity in this world, and I think that's a shame.

Whoopi Goldberg defends Roman Polanski: 'It wasn't rape-rape' – Telegraph Blogs

She's a Fucking Slug of a Human... No wonder the Talking Dumptruck is in here Running Static for her.

peace...

I ain't nominating Whoopi for sainthood here, tha malcontent. She said a stupid and dangerous thing about Polanski. I wasn't aware of it before now, but that dun diminish my point:

I think standing by your loved ones when they fuck up is admirable.

Love,

The Talking Dumptruck

You Bodey's SpokesTroll?... :rofl:

peace...

You go, Whoopi.

She also said Roman Polanski didnt commit "Rape Rape". Whatever that means.

You go, Whoopi.

Whoopi is a racist too. No shock that she would stand up for her brother in arms.

I lost it with her when she stood up for polanski, but where have you seen her being a racist?

Serioulsy, how can you just throw that out with no proof. ???

You go, Whoopi.

Who The Fuck Cares?

Um, you...

If not you would not have responded in this thread. Seriously.

Forum List

Back