Whoo-hoo! Kablam!

Stalin managed.
^^^^^^^ LOL.

Hitler would have gotten away with it had he not tried to take Russia and Africa, but especially Russia, what was he thinking?
Hitler believed his own propaganda machine. Just as the Palis, Arabs and Muslims are doing.

I find it rather ironic that Israel is doing pretty much exactly what happened to Jews in Hitler's Germany and using pretty much the same reasoning to justify it.

Sad old world where bloody idiots control the lives and deaths of so many.

^^^^^^^ LOL.

Hitler would have gotten away with it had he not tried to take Russia and Africa, but especially Russia, what was he thinking?
Hitler believed his own propaganda machine. Just as the Palis, Arabs and Muslims are doing.

I find it rather ironic that Israel is doing pretty much exactly what happened to Jews in Hitler's Germany and using pretty much the same reasoning to justify it.

Ironic...nah. Muslims accusing others of crimes they themselves are guilty of is how they operate. It's called Turnspeak, They learned that well from their friends the Nazis.

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

Stalin managed.
^^^^^^^ LOL.

Yup, that's why while Arab soldiers were kissing Israeli soldiers boots in the Sinai desert in 1967, Arab leaders were on national radio declaring "imminent victory over the Jews". Heh heh heh.

^^^^^^^ LOL.

Hudna, al-Taqiyya, Turnspeak

A technique of propaganda called "turnspeak"

^^^^^^^ LOL.

Yup, that's why while Arab soldiers were kissing Israeli soldiers boots in the Sinai desert in 1967, Arab leaders were on national radio declaring "imminent victory over the Jews". Heh heh heh.
Shades of Baghdad Bob!

Ironic...nah. Muslims accusing others of crimes they themselves are guilty of is how they operate. It's called Turnspeak, They learned that well from their friends the Nazis.

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

Very nice but many Jews were there for the Nazis.
Loads of Jewish women were very friendly to the German men, insisting on becoming Feld-Hure so they could get a bit of extra sex from men with larger dicks.

Your more than willing women were paid tarts for the German army.

I say let the Israelis bomb them into submission, take over the place, and send the Palis packing to Jordan. No other nation would put up with this constant terrorist activity. The Russians sure didnt with Chechnya.

I say let the Israelis bomb them into submission, take over the place, and send the Palis packing to Jordan. No other nation would put up with this constant terrorist activity. The Russians sure didnt with Chechnya.

No way. The Jewesses should be given the chance to whore for the Palestinians as their mothers' did for the Germans.

No way. The Jewesses should be given the chance to whore for the Palestinians as their mothers' did for the Germans.

You are camel dung. My father's sister committed suicide because she didn't want to submit to a Nazi.

You are camel dung. My father's sister committed suicide because she didn't want to submit to a Nazi.

I don't believe you.

No family attacks-Meister

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't believe you.

XXXXXXXXXXX.

Well no, she took some kind of poison. Her little neice, however, was smashed against a tree.

What, that's in some way bad?

It's photo evidenced IDF policy to attack and murder women and children.
You defend that but get all stroppy when someone throws it back at you.

Perhaps you can explain the difference between attacking a woman or a child and attacking a woman or a child.

url

url

url

Here, have some video of your brave IDF soldiers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=u_JzbcMsgxU#]Look at how womens are treated by the Zionists (1) - YouTube[/ame]!

So, please explain why you can support these bastards while my suggesting the Germans were a bit handy to the world is wrong.

I believe you've fallen head first into my trap....unless you can explain it.

I await but I won't hold my breath.

I don't believe you.

XXXXXX.

Well no, she took some kind of poison. Her little neice, however, was smashed against a tree.

Perhaps you can explain the difference between attacking a woman or a child and attacking a woman or a child.

url

url

url

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=u_JzbcMsgxU#]Look at how womens are treated by the Zionists (1) - YouTube[/ame]!

So, please explain why you can support these bastards while my suggesting the Germans were a bit handy to the world is wrong.

First of all, you were a piece of shit for saying that about my aunt whom I never met. For some reason, people think they can say the most despicable things behind a screen that they would never say in person, unless there were something really wrong with them, and they never held a job or anything like that.
As for the occupation of the West Bank, my secular cousins in Israel don't like being an occupying force there, and would gladly leave if they were dealing with rational people, and could come to some kind of peaceful agreement with them. Whatever land Israel has left in the past has become a launching pad for terror. I believe, however, that Abbas is someone we can deal with, but I have no control over the Israeli government.

Are you trying to show us that you're a sick fuck? You already did that a long time ago, asshole.

url

url

url

First of all, you were a piece of shit for saying that about my aunt whom I never met. For some reason, people think they can say the most despicable things behind a screen that they would never say in person, unless there were something really wrong with them, and they never held a job or anything like that.
As for the occupation of the West Bank, my secular cousins in Israel don't like being an occupying force there, and would gladly leave if they were dealing with rational people, and could come to some kind of peaceful agreement with them. Whatever land Israel has left in the past has become a launching pad for terror. I believe, however, that Abbas is someone we can deal with, but I have no control over the Israeli government.

They can't say anything that despicable about your family members on this board. Flag it for us in the future, and we'll take care of it.

Forum List

Back