Whoo-hoo! Kablam!

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
The sound of the Hamas Prime Minister's residence turned into rubble. Ha ha ha!

israel_flag.jpg

Last edited:
The guy must have been a Pale-shitian one percenter. LOOK...the SOB lived in a gated community! And his people were suffering and starving! What next, private jet? He's not paying enough taxes! Bomb him!

_64206480_64205762.jpg

"Hey Fatima, your place or mine? My apartment is right across from the Hamas PM house. Look at the nice view...exclusive community!"

467177-gazacityPMofficebuildingreuters-1353132239-626-640x480.jpg

Last edited:
Israel bombs Hamas leader Ahmed Jahbri's car, and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt for putting out the fire. Alluhuakbar!

iS.I3buUaIKw.jpg

Israel bombs Hamas leader Ahmed Jahbri's car, and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt for putting out the fire. Alluhuakbar!

iS.I3buUaIKw.jpg
Pieces of that car whizzed by the Int'l Space Station on their way to the moon. They're scheduled to land near a wheelchair.

iS.I3buUaIKw.jpg
Pieces of that car whizzed by the Int'l Space Station on their way to the moon. They're scheduled to land near a wheelchair.
What? They're going to free the moon from the Zionist occupation?! Jihaaaaad!

American supporters of either Israel or the Palestinians remind me of sports fans watching a football game.

Let this be known, no one kills Jews and gets away with it.

Fuck Hamas
Fuck Islamic Jihad
Israel ALWAYS gets its target. You can run but you can't hide.

Israel will never win by killing them one by one. They need to carpet bomb the whole area in submission, which is how the Allies won WWII, the last time the US won a war. How did we get Japan to surrender? Germany?
I say, go big or go home. Don't be a pussy in wartime.

Let this be known, no one kills Jews and gets away with it.

Fuck Hamas
Fuck Islamic Jihad

Israel will never win by killing them one by one. They need to carpet bomb the whole area in submission, which is how the Allies won WWII, the last time the US won a war. How did we get Japan to surrender? Germany?
Unfortunately Israelis value human life, unlike Hamas animals.

American supporters of either Israel or the Palestinians remind me of sports fans watching a football game.
Why is that a revelation? That's why athletic competitions and the Olympics were created in the first place, so people can resolve their conflicts without resorting to killing each other.

Unfortunately Israelis value human life, unlike Hamas animals.

So if the arabs don't value human life, then just carpet bomb the whole lot. Warn them, ONE more fucking rocket and we carpet bomb all of Gaza. So it would be the arabs choice or not to be annihilated?

Forum List

Back