Who'd a thunk it...?

Bullypulpit

Jan 7, 2004
Columbus, OH
Apparently, Chimpy and Co. were eager to make political hay from Joe Leiberman's defeat in the New Hampshire primaries. An MSNBC story reports disagreements over the timing of the arrests, both in Pakistan and in Britain. US officials apparently even went so far as to threaten to render the ringleader, Rashid Rauf and/or pressure Pakistan into arresting him. British authorities wanted him taken into custody "in circumstances where thaere was due process".

Even before the story broke, GOP hacks were spewing the same old, baseless bile about the democrats being soft on terror. After Leiberman's defeat and the arrests, the GOP noise machine went into high gear, making it seem as though Chimpy single-handedly rounded up all the bad guys. And, of course, regurgitating the same wet, steaming piles of BS about the democrats being weak on terrorism.

How many more times, and in how many different ways, does it have to be demonstrated that Chimpy and Co. will do whatever it takes to consolidate their power and undermine the Constitution, even if it compromises American security and puts American lives needlessly at risk?

Here is a link to the story:

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/14320452/

Apparently, Chimpy and Co. were eager to make political hay from Joe Leiberman's defeat in the New Hampshire primaries. An MSNBC story reports disagreements over the timing of the arrests, both in Pakistan and in Britain. US officials apparently even went so far as to threaten to render the ringleader, Rashid Rauf and/or pressure Pakistan into arresting him. British authorities wanted him taken into custody "in circumstances where thaere was due process".

Even before the story broke, GOP hacks were spewing the same old, baseless bile about the democrats being soft on terror. After Leiberman's defeat and the arrests, the GOP noise machine went into high gear, making it seem as though Chimpy single-handedly rounded up all the bad guys. And, of course, regurgitating the same wet, steaming piles of BS about the democrats being weak on terrorism.

How many more times, and in how many different ways, does it have to be demonstrated that Chimpy and Co. will do whatever it takes to consolidate their power and undermine the Constitution, even if it compromises American security and puts American lives needlessly at risk?

LMAO---- if it's true politicians do this crap all the time anyway.

PEWWWWWWWW .......... What the hell stinks so much? Oh, another bullshit post from Bullyshitit the subchimp. Demonstrating your jealousy of people with actual working minds again.:blah2: :blah2: :blah2:

OH BROTHER...............................It must hurt to be that stupid....:cow:

Juust how in the fuck does this undermine the constitution, risk our security and put American lives at risk?

Stop supporting terrorists, join the good guys.

You know, too much truthiness is making the natives cranky. :tears1:

You know, too much truthiness is making the natives cranky. :tears1:

You must be a defense attorney because we all know that for the right amount of money you guys would defend the Crips, the Bloods, Saddam Hussein, Osama, Mussolini, and of course Castro and Adolph himself.

But for some reason you will only defend the dreggs of society, never the decent people that need help.

At least a blow job didn't cause the death of over 2,500 service men, needlessly.

Hey troll, how many people died when he bombed the aspirin factory on the day of his impeachment vote just to deflect attention away from his shame?

You have any proof that these servicemen died needlessly? I mean other than your kook fringe personal opinion?

Hey troll, how many people died when he bombed the aspirin factory on the day of his impeachment vote just to deflect attention away from his shame?

You have any proof that these servicemen died needlessly? I mean other than your kook fringe personal opinion?

Nice welcome. Thanks. And that's MISS Troll to you, thank ya very much. :funnyface

That is Mr. Mod to you, but......nothing else to say on the subject other than stupid small talk and smilies? Come on, i'm in the mood to play with liberal mice tonight!

I'm neither a left or right wing. I couldn't stand Clinton, can't stand his wife even more, and Bush?...what can I say? Not much there to like either. Anybody who blindly supports any politician or party is a mouse IMO.

I'm neither a left or right wing. I couldn't stand Clinton, can't stand his wife even more, and Bush?...what can I say? Not much there to like either. Anybody who blindly supports any politician or party is a mouse IMO.

I wouldnt assume that people do until you hang around for awhile---anyone who blindly hates someone is just as suspect in my book.

Lol, another fencesitter. Who said anything though about blindly supporting a politician? I got plenty of beefs with Bush, they are all documented right here on this board but.......i'd vote for Charles Manson before i'd vote for any moderate or liberal.

Forum List

Back