WHOA!!!! Wait a minute!

I hate this statement, but some of you need to check your privilege. imagine we lived in a world where homosexuality was the norm and heterosexuality was the minority. You would want your kind of love to be normalized.
Would be hard to imagine with the whole birds and bees thing going on. That's how mammals reproduce, shocking, I know.

Homosexuality will never been seen as equal. It isn't and it's a lie to pretend so. I wouldn't want to make someone uncomfortable, what floats their boat is their biness.

But kids need a solid base to start life out with, Brainwashing them that gender is irrelevant is child abuse.
The left wants unfettered access for all ages to all-male triple penetration videos, and if you oppose them you are a non-empathetic bigot.

There've been threads on Disney's animated series showing gay couples kissing for days.

Bill Condon, who directed the film, and is openly gay, told the British magazine Attitude that the manservant LeFou, played by Josh Gad, has “a nice, exclusively gay moment” in the movie, which has its premiere here on Thursday and arrives in theaters in the United States on March 17.

Mr. Condon continued: “LeFou is somebody who on one day wants to be Gaston and on another day wants to kiss Gaston. He’s confused about what he wants. It’s somebody who’s just realizing that he has these feelings.”

There apparently aren't any "clips," just this comment. I thought in the cartoon version, the tall skinny silverware guy seemed kinda "gay," was that LeFou?
I believe and respect what you say. However, who freaking cares? This is not integral to the story. It is an ideologically infused message.
Are you afraid that it will detract from the essential realism of the fairy tale ?

There've been threads on Disney's animated series showing gay couples kissing for days.

Bill Condon, who directed the film, and is openly gay, told the British magazine Attitude that the manservant LeFou, played by Josh Gad, has “a nice, exclusively gay moment” in the movie, which has its premiere here on Thursday and arrives in theaters in the United States on March 17.

Mr. Condon continued: “LeFou is somebody who on one day wants to be Gaston and on another day wants to kiss Gaston. He’s confused about what he wants. It’s somebody who’s just realizing that he has these feelings.”

There apparently aren't any "clips," just this comment. I thought in the cartoon version, the tall skinny silverware guy seemed kinda "gay," was that LeFou?
I believe and respect what you say. However, who freaking cares? This is not integral to the story. It is an ideologically infused message.
Are you afraid that it will detract from the essential realism of the fairy tale ?
The fairy tale is that foppish homosexuality is normal human behavior.

There is a story that a theater in Alabama is refusing to show the new Beauty and the Beast kids' movie because there is a gay character that has a gay scene.

Ok, back up a minute. There is a fag in this kids' movie? Further, this fag has what is being called an "exclusively gay moment" in the movie? All this happens in front of kids?!? What the Fuck is going on here?

The real story is that this flick is attempting to normalize what is an abnormal behavior (something like only 3% of the population is queer, making homosexuality the very definition of abnormal behavior). This is just fucking sick. Imagine how this is going to fuck with kids' heads.

The top story should be that Hollywood is pimping faggotry to children.

The next top story is that apparently all but one theater in the nation is going to show this shit.

The next top story is the brave cinema owner in Alabama who is standing up to this bullshit.

This bullshit was completely off my radar. Did everybody else know about this but me?!? If do, then why isn't anyone pissed about this? Or, is this being snuck into the theaters?

Here is a link to a story that tipped me to this crap:

Alabama theater shuns 'Beauty' movie over gay character - CNN.com

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Right, because nothing gay ever happens at a drive in movie theater.
Nothing gay is going to be happening in front of my kids.
Same here I have already told them we aren't going to see it. Not even sure the theater here is showing it.

I hate this statement, but some of you need to check your privilege. imagine we lived in a world where homosexuality was the norm and heterosexuality was the minority. You would want your kind of love to be normalized. You wouldn't want it to be hidden away like it is some kind of dirty or shameful thing to be straight.

Children are going to be exposed to it no matter what nowadays. Homosexual feelings start from a young age just like heterosexual attraction starts. These children need to know its ok and that its something not to be ashamed of.

By movies and television normalizing it instead of keeping it hidden, it gives people confidence to be themselves.

Your analogy does not work. "My kind of love" does not involve putting a fist and small animals up my ass as I jerk off to photos of boys.

Thus, normalizing the abnormal is the wrong thing to do. You may as well analogize a beef cow's feelings to us living in a culture where human cannibalism is the mainstream, you fucking idiot!

So are you equating homosexuality to bestiality and pedophilla?

Who is your president?

I hate this statement, but some of you need to check your privilege. imagine we lived in a world where homosexuality was the norm and heterosexuality was the minority. You would want your kind of love to be normalized. You wouldn't want it to be hidden away like it is some kind of dirty or shameful thing to be straight.

Children are going to be exposed to it no matter what nowadays. Homosexual feelings start from a young age just like heterosexual attraction starts. These children need to know its ok and that its something not to be ashamed of.

By movies and television normalizing it instead of keeping it hidden, it gives people confidence to be themselves.

Btw, don't ever tell me to "check my privilege" if you want me to take you seriously.

The fact that you lack empathy for people who are different than you shows you are way too privileged and incapable of having empathy for people who are discriminated against.

All he said is that he didn't want his kids to see the ghey in action.

Makes sense.

Forum List

Back