WHOA!!!! Wait a minute!

Rob37

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2017
There is a story that a theater in Alabama is refusing to show the new Beauty and the Beast kids' movie because there is a gay character that has a gay scene.

Ok, back up a minute. There is a fag in this kids' movie? Further, this fag has what is being called an "exclusively gay moment" in the movie? All this happens in front of kids?!? What the Fuck is going on here?

The real story is that this flick is attempting to normalize what is an abnormal behavior (something like only 3% of the population is queer, making homosexuality the very definition of abnormal behavior). This is just fucking sick. Imagine how this is going to fuck with kids' heads.

The top story should be that Hollywood is pimping faggotry to children.

The next top story is that apparently all but one theater in the nation is going to show this shit.

The next top story is the brave cinema owner in Alabama who is standing up to this bullshit.

This bullshit was completely off my radar. Did everybody else know about this but me?!? If do, then why isn't anyone pissed about this? Or, is this being snuck into the theaters?

Here is a link to a story that tipped me to this crap:

Alabama theater shuns 'Beauty' movie over gay character - CNN.com

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

ACLU will be along shortly with an attempt to sue them for discriminating for being bigoted, bias, and so on and so forth.

There is a story that a theater in Alabama is refusing to show the new Beauty and the Beast kids' movie because there is a gay character that has a gay scene.

Ok, back up a minute. There is a fag in this kids' movie? Further, this fag has what is being called an "exclusively gay moment" in the movie? All this happens in front of kids?!? What the Fuck is going on here?

The real story is that this flick is attempting to normalize what is an abnormal behavior (something like only 3% of the population is queer, making homosexuality the very definition of abnormal behavior). This is just fucking sick. Imagine how this is going to fuck with kids' heads.

The next top story is that apparently all but one theater in the nation is going to show this shit.

The next top story is the brave cinema owner in Alabama who is standing up to this bullshit.

This bullshit was completely off my radar. Did everybody else know about this but me?!? If do, then why isn't anyone pissed about this? Or, is this being snuck into the theaters?

Right, because nothing gay ever happens at a drive in movie theater.

There've been threads on Disney's animated series showing gay couples kissing for days.

Bill Condon, who directed the film, and is openly gay, told the British magazine Attitude that the manservant LeFou, played by Josh Gad, has “a nice, exclusively gay moment” in the movie, which has its premiere here on Thursday and arrives in theaters in the United States on March 17.

Mr. Condon continued: “LeFou is somebody who on one day wants to be Gaston and on another day wants to kiss Gaston. He’s confused about what he wants. It’s somebody who’s just realizing that he has these feelings.”

There apparently aren't any "clips," just this comment. I thought in the cartoon version, the tall skinny silverware guy seemed kinda "gay," was that LeFou?

• Banned

Nothing gay is going to be happening in front of my kids.

• Banned
There've been threads on Disney's animated series showing gay couples kissing for days.

Bill Condon, who directed the film, and is openly gay, told the British magazine Attitude that the manservant LeFou, played by Josh Gad, has “a nice, exclusively gay moment” in the movie, which has its premiere here on Thursday and arrives in theaters in the United States on March 17.

Mr. Condon continued: “LeFou is somebody who on one day wants to be Gaston and on another day wants to kiss Gaston. He’s confused about what he wants. It’s somebody who’s just realizing that he has these feelings.”

There apparently aren't any "clips," just this comment. I thought in the cartoon version, the tall skinny silverware guy seemed kinda "gay," was that LeFou?
I believe and respect what you say. However, who freaking cares? This is not integral to the story. It is an ideologically infused message.

That depends on how old your kids are, and if you are going to keep your eyes on them 24/7

• Banned

That depends on how old your kids are, and if you are going to keep your eyes on them 24/7

You vain, dumbass. Obviously I am not talking about restricting content to an adult.

They've had these gay characters in movies since the 90s.

I was the only one that said it was a problem back then. Everyone laughed at me.
Wow. I guess I have been naive about this. Clearly the left has injected a lot of crap into kid cartoon. Dora the Explorer is like a fucking Kremlin meeting. I just did not realize they were this far along in trying to normalize homo-ism in such a low-life, clandestine way.

They've had these gay characters in movies since the 90s.

I was the only one that said it was a problem back then. Everyone laughed at me.

It's still funny.
Hell, Bulldog, just go ahead and show your kids fisting movies then. Mine, however, do not need to see weird shit until they are old enough to psychologically and emotionally process it.

All I can say is my grandkids won't be watching it.

Sound like that is where you caught the ghey.

Did they ever see Obama?

Sounds like you are waiting for him to stop and try to give them the ghey.

Sound like that is where you caught the ghey.

Nope. I never caught the Ghey. I guess I'm immune.

This bullshit was completely off my radar. Did everybody else know about this but me?!? If do, then why isn't anyone pissed about this?

Because the homofascist agenda, with the aid of media, has forced people into hiding their objections over fears of retribution, ostracization, lawsuits and job loss.
Welcome to 1930's homo germany.

Forum List

Back