Who would you want to meet?

I'm adding Roomy to my list of people to meet. Bootleg too! Ok guys, pony up and I'll come to UK and visit! :lol:

I'm adding Roomy to my list of people to meet. Bootleg too! Ok guys, pony up and I'll come to UK and visit! :lol:

I'll go with ya... I'd love to visit the UK, and I'm sure roomy would make an outstanding guide of all the great pubs... :beer: ... :D

Who is this 'Bootleg' bloke? You know someone running illicit moonshine?

Believe it or not, there's a small tavern here in town where the proprietor had a half quart jar of corn shine, and was selling shots. Of course I just HAD to have a couple.

I think I'd just like to be a fly on the wall of a USMB gathering... :eusa_whistle:

Madam Curie (to thank her for being a trail blazer)

I wonder whether she would glow in the dark...

Voltaire (He was wise beyond his time)

Galliano (I'd hide him from the guillotine!)[/QUOTE]

But after you met them what would you do ?? say " hey Mr. Galliano, thank you for inventing half a Harvey Wallbanger"?

Anyone who fucks up a perfectly good screwdriver with that black licorice crap should be shot

I suggest you forget the lies told by mainstream christian religions. NO ONE but the chosen 144000 are going to Heaven....

Yea, yeah, yeah... New Earth, new Jerusalem with 12 gates and all that. I just say 'heaven' to avoid confusing most of the morons who think they're christians

Any time Annie, you might be shocked at working class North/East England. you think Comptons bad? That would be uptown.:lol:

I think I'd just like to be a fly on the wall of a USMB gathering... :eusa_whistle:

Isn't that what you do all the time, Dis ? :lol:

Yeah, but I want to see if anyone dares get as ...heated... in person as they do here.

Personally, I talk the same either way... But I'd like to see Sho lip off in person the way he does here.. Same with ABS.. Might be fun to take bets on how long either, or both of them remain standing if *everyone* shows up. :badgrin:

Isn't that what you do all the time, Dis ? :lol:

Yeah, but I want to see if anyone dares get as ...heated... in person as they do here.

Personally, I talk the same either way... But I'd like to see Sho lip off in person the way he does here.. Same with ABS.. Might be fun to take bets on how long either, or both of them remain standing if *everyone* shows up. :badgrin:

LOL gotcha----I'll join ya on the wall and watch. :lol:

Forum List

Back