Why aren't women ruling the world?

DamnYankee

No Neg Policy
Apr 2, 2009
Women! You have no concept of the depth of male simplicity. Until you do, our world is doomed! :lol:

Charlie Brooker
The Guardian, Monday 1 June 2009

Women - why aren't you running the world yet? Frankly I'm disappointed in you. Men are still far too dominant for their own good, and consequently we've made a testosterone-sodden pig's ear of just about everything: politics, the economy, religion, the environment ... you name it, it's in a gigantic man-wrought mess. The world's been one big dick-swinging contest, and we've caught our collective glans in a nearby desk fan. By rights we should be squealing for your help, but we're not, because we're too damn stupid and too damn proud. We swagger convincingly, and that's about it. And swaggering's fine for scraping by in primitive times, but the world we've built is altogether more complex now. We've got stock exchanges and nuclear warheads. It's too easy to swagger your way into big trouble without even realising. Well, we've had our turn. It's time for the Rise of the Ladies.

We don't need a few women in conspicuous positions of power scattered here and there - we need a 10-year prohibition on all forms of male power. Seriously: a decade in which men don't get to control anything, from the remote control upwards. Imagine the consequences. For one thing, there would be an instant and massive reduction in armed conflict around the globe. Sure, nations would routinely bitch about each other in secret (and with a new, hair-curling viciousness), but there'd be fewer intercontinental punch-ups and a far smaller bodycount.

The economy should clearly be run by women. City boys are dicks, plain and simple. Look at them. Listen to them. Consider the carnage of the past 10 years. What the hell were these idiots thinking? Even now they're still at it. In any sane world they'd all be herded into a shed and blasted with hoses until they promised to stop. Everything they say, think, do, watch, read and fill up their iPods with is awful. Even their girlfriends are awful. Straight women, reading this: if your partner is a city boy, leave him. Leave him now. Dump him with a text message, right this very second. It'll hurt for about six days, then your life will improve beyond measure. Sod that little number-swapping dick who dares call himself a man. Lob him in the shed with the other squeaking fakes and train the cold jets on the bastards. Shut the door and let them shiver.
continued
Charlie Brooker calls on women to rule the world | Comment is free | The Guardian

I was going to say something... then decided I'd forgo the wrath of any female here that may succumb once a month to PMS...
surprised-027.gif

I was going to say something... then decided I'd forgo the wrath of any female here that may succumb once a month to PMS...
surprised-027.gif

rotflmao!!! Greatest wrath displayed is during the 28 days of sanity!

My ex suffered horribly from it. I'd come home from the base, step in the door and say, "hi honey," and she'd start mumbling and crying. I'd just turn right around and leave, go to the bar. I knew better than to stick around. I can imagine what she'd do if she had her finger on a button to launch nukes...
surprised-021.gif

I can stretch a greenback dollar from here to Kingdom Come.
I can play the numbers, pay my bills and still end up with some.
I got a twenty dollar piece says there ain't nothing I can't do.
I can make a dress out of a feed bag and I can make a man out of you.
'Cause I'm a woman
W-O-M-A-N

On the other hand.....If all the women who have a desire for power were laid end to end, I wouldn't be at all surprised.

:cool:

'Cause I'm a woman
W-O-M-A-N

On the other hand.....If all the women who have a desire for power were laid end to end, I wouldn't be at all surprised.

:lol::lol::lol:

surprised-027.gif

My ex suffered horribly from it. I'd come home from the base, step in the door and say, "hi honey," and she'd start mumbling and crying. I'd just turn right around and leave, go to the bar. I knew better than to stick around. I can imagine what she'd do if she had her finger on a button to launch nukes...
surprised-021.gif

Meds for that shit. You should be more concerned about we who know what the fuck we're doing.... :lol:

'Cause I'm a woman
W-O-M-A-N

We're already figured out THAT's the way to get the power!

surprised-021.gif

Meds for that shit. You should be more concerned about we who know what the fuck we're doing.... :lol:

well get Nancy and Hillary and get to work !! :lol:

surprised-021.gif

She took meds for that SHIT... and they didn't help.

I'll just add that she was the exception out of all the women that have been in my life. I've never been with another one that suffered that bad. Hell most women I've been with I wouldn't have even known they were on the rag unless they told me.

I loved Marilyn Monroe's take on the battle of sexes.

When asked how she felt about having to live in a "man's" world, she quipped:

marilyn-monroe.jpg

"Oh, I don't mind that at all....as long as I can be a woman."

That reminds me of my dad telling me how I got screwed being born a female. All I can say was how do you figure? I would not change it even if I could.

That reminds me of my dad telling me how I got screwed being born a female. All I can say was how do you figure? I would not change it even if I could.

I don't mean to be offensive, Rod, but your father is a blithering asshole.

Forum List

Back