Who would you want to meet?

Alexander Hamilton
Thomas Aquinas
Siddhartha Gautama
St Augustine, before and after his conversion
Winston Churchill
Otto von Bismarck

So what position would you adopt on the grand "Unbaptized infants shall burn in hell for all of eternity" debate? ;)

It is not Biblical. One must have had the opportunity to have learned of Jesus to be condemned for refusing to accept him as your savior.

Alexander Hamilton
Thomas Aquinas
Siddhartha Gautama
St Augustine, before and after his conversion
Winston Churchill
Otto von Bismarck

So what position would you adopt on the grand "Unbaptized infants shall burn in hell for all of eternity" debate? ;)

It is not Biblical. One must have had the opportunity to have learned of Jesus to be condemned for refusing to accept him as your savior.

Then one can enter heaven without jesus, if one was never told of him? Jesus' claims and the doctrine of xtians that accepting him is the only way to be 'saved' is a lie, sin does not bar one from heaven- and the burden of man being born sinful and being doomed because of his nature is a lie. Indeed, it renders 'sin'; a meaningless term with no bearing on your destination, making the entire matter a question of whether you swear loyalty to jesus and well and God the Father

xtians never were good at logic, were they?

Einstein ( he was one 'with it' dude!)

Madam Curie (to thank her for being a trail blazer)

John F. Kennedy Jr. ( I'd tell him not to fly the plane that day)

Kurt Cobain (I'd tell him not to marry Courtney Love)

Jerry Garcia (We would sit around and jam!)

Katherine Hepburn (She was cool and class all the way)

Voltaire (He was wise beyond his time)

Galliano (I'd hide him from the guillotine!)

But after you met them what would you do ?? say " hey Mr. Galliano, thank you for inventing half a Harvey Wallbanger"?

But most of all...Bootneck. (Can't say here what I'd do with that sexy hunk)

:eusa_eh: :woohoo:

Actually, that always brought up an important question for me of what would be done to isolated populations that hadn't been exposed to Christianity. My pastor always told me that they would be judged "according to the amount of light in their lives," but then comes the matter of moral standards varying from culture to culture.

Adam, Enoch, Melchesidek.

Ceasar, Napolean, Genghis, Cao Cao, Lui Bei

Einstien, Da Vinci, Michaelangelo,

The Founders

Id probably want to meet everyone.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Then one can enter heaven without jesus, if one was never told of him? Jesus' claims and the doctrine of xtians that accepting him is the only way to be 'saved' is a lie, sin does not bar one from heaven- and the burden of man being born sinful and being doomed because of his nature is a lie. Indeed, it renders 'sin'; a meaningless term with no bearing on your destination, making the entire matter a question of whether you swear loyalty to jesus and well and God the Father

xtians never were good at logic, were they?

I suggest you forget the lies told by mainstream christian religions. NO ONE but the chosen 144000 are going to Heaven, everyone else will live in a perfect body with no disease or sickness on a restored Earth. Anyone not given the chance when on earth to learn of Jesus and accept him will be set aside and taught and given the opportunity to accept him then.

No one has gone to Heaven. Jesus is very clear about that. As is John. No one but Jesus has ascended to Heaven.

The 144000 will not ascend until Judgement Day. If one reads the Bible without the dogma attached by certain mainstream churches you will discover all this inside.

I would like to meet Muhammad

He was the most perfect example of a human being the world has ever seen

---------------------------------
laughing-019.gif

Forum List

Back