Who won?

Who won

• Total voters
What say YOU? Not who you like but who prevailed.
FOX is trying very very hard right now, post-debate, to frame the message that Trump crashed and burned. Rather, I believe that the intelligent people watching saw thru the FOX attempt to take him down....Just like Trump has told people, the powers that be do not want him.

A typical response when someone doesn't do well is to blame others.
Bodecea is not defending Trump if you did not notice. She made an observation. She is not fond of conservatives. Try to keep up.

And I was making a statement that is true. Keep up. Trump wants to be president. He'd have 4 years, sometimes with extremely difficult questions. Who's he going to blame then?

FOX is trying very very hard right now, post-debate, to frame the message that Trump crashed and burned. Rather, I believe that the intelligent people watching saw thru the FOX attempt to take him down....Just like Trump has told people, the powers that be do not want him.
Trump failed to answer a single policy question. His crash if it comes is his to own.

Well in all fairness they didn't ask him questions that allowed him to give his views. There were a lot of early "gotcha" questions designed to put him on the defensive. He got only one or two actual questions where he had the opportunity to lay out an answer and I thought he did well on those. The very first question of the debate about running as an independent was such an obvious set up even Brett Baier was laughing as he asked it. The next question (the Rosie O'Donnell question) was a hatchet job question as well.
They gave him questions. They also gave him an opportunity to provide his evidence that the Mexican government is sending us their worst intentionally. Much like his Obama birth certificate evidence, it's nonexistent.

The jackass is a total fraud and people so wrapped up in immigration & illegals are too fucking stupid to see it.

Trump is a pig & a fool. We'll pretend that he actually wants to be president.

Fuck the women, they belong on their knees.
Fuck the Mexicans

Who's next in his master plan to WIN votes?
Gramps, he is flamboyant and probably made a joke about women on their knees reference to giving a BJ. I know it was not inclusive because nowadays a lot of boys are giving BJs also and he did not mention them. So…there you have it

Drudge Report Stats; Who won the debate?

Trump 39%

Cruz 13%

Paul 11%

Carson 9%

Rubio 8%

Walker 5%

Kasich 5%

Huckabee 2%

Bush 2%

Christie 1%

If Carly joins the big guys, Christie, Bush, or Huckabee may be out.

Bodecea is not defending Trump if you did not notice. She made an observation. She is not fond of conservatives. Try to keep up.

And I was making a statement that is true. Keep up. Trump wants to be president. He'd have 4 years, sometimes with extremely difficult questions. Who's he going to blame then?
I did not notice anybody blaming anybody at this point. Did Trump blame anybody? I missed that part.

Fuck the Mexicans

Gramps, he is flamboyant and probably made a joke about women on their knees reference to giving a BJ. I know it was not inclusive because nowadays a lot of boys are giving BJs also and he did not mention them. So…there you have it
Funny but this is presidential politics.

Clinton gets a blow job in the oval office=bad
Trump talking about the equivalent=good

Have I got this right? Am I the only motherfucker on this site that isn't a damn party line hypocrite?

Fuck the Mexicans

Have I got this right? Am I the only motherfucker on this site that isn't a damn party line hypocrite?

They were different times dude. Actually I appreciated Trump's answer that he doesn't have time to be politically correct and neither does the united States. I couldn't agree more.

Fuck the Mexicans

I don't know Gramps, are you?
(I have never thought it was bad for Slick to get a blow job. He got caught… so what? I am not one claiming the "moral high ground")

Fuck the Mexicans

They were different times dude. Actually I appreciated Trump's answer that he doesn't have time to be politically correct and neither does the united States. I couldn't agree more.
Whatever

Trump failed to answer a single policy question. His crash if it comes is his to own.

Well in all fairness they didn't ask him questions that allowed him to give his views. There were a lot of early "gotcha" questions designed to put him on the defensive. He got only one or two actual questions where he had the opportunity to lay out an answer and I thought he did well on those. The very first question of the debate about running as an independent was such an obvious set up even Brett Baier was laughing as he asked it. The next question (the Rosie O'Donnell question) was a hatchet job question as well.
They gave him questions. They also gave him an opportunity to provide his evidence that the Mexican government is sending us their worst intentionally. Much like his Obama birth certificate evidence, it's nonexistent.

The jackass is a total fraud and people so wrapped up in immigration & illegals are too fucking stupid to see it.

If you are not concerned about illegal immigration you obviously don't understand the way business works and the impact it has on the economy

I did not notice anybody blaming anybody at this point. Did Trump blame anybody? I missed that part.

Plenty of people are trying to blame Fox for setting Trump up.

In fact I replied to "FOX is trying very very hard right now, post-debate, to frame the message that Trump crashed and burned. Rather, I believe that the intelligent people watching saw thru the FOX attempt to take him down....Just like Trump has told people, the powers that be do not want him."

Fuck the Mexicans

(I have never thought it was bad for Slick to get a blow job. He got caught… so what? I am not one claiming the "moral high ground")
That wasn't targeted at you or anyone in particular. Just a statement in general.

If he's in an open marriage there is nothing wrong with getting a blow job from a willing adult. However, he shouldn't of lied about it while under oath.

Fuck the Mexicans

I never gave a shit that Billy got blown. In fact I think the president should get blown daily to ensure he is calm and relaxed when he makes decisions that affect the entire nation. I would make it a cabinet post. Someone whose job it is to...uh..."de-brief the Executive branch" on a daily basis. Now perjuring yourself...welll...thats a bit different.

If you are not concerned about illegal immigration you obviously don't understand the way business works and the impact it has on the economy
Really dude? REALLY?

I have lost many contracts because of illegals. Doesn't make Trump am honest man just because we agree on one damn issue. Especially considering he was on the opposite side of the issue just a few years ago.

I bet Hitler knew 2+2=4
Does that mean I have to support him because he is right?

Fuck the Mexicans

That wasn't targeted at you or anyone in particular. Just a statement in general.
That's cool Gramps. I am OK. I just had to put my 2 cents in about Slick. People who were outraged about Slick's BJ do the same thing but didn't get caught so far.

Fuck the Mexicans

I never gave a shit that Billy got blown. In fact I think the president should get blown daily to ensure he is calm and relaxed when he makes decisions that affect the entire nation. I would make it a cabinet post. Someone whose job it is to...uh..."de-brief the Executive branch" on a daily basis. Now perjuring yourself...welll...thats a bit different.
He lied to protect himself, his wife & his daughter.
I don't know a single man who wouldn't do the same.

Fuck the Mexicans

He lied to protect himself, his wife & his daughter.
I don't know a single man who wouldn't do the same.

You need some better friends......

I agree but Trump fucked up when he said he would go third party. I think in the end, cons want to win and if trump endangers that, he will lose support
He said he would NOT go 3rd party.
No he didnt.
"
Trump noted he hopes to run as a Republican, but he repeatedly refused to rule out the possibility he would launch a third party bid if he's defeated in the primary.

"If I do win, and I'm leading by quite a bit, that's what I want to do. I can totally make that pledge: If I'm the nominee, I will pledge that I will not run as an independent," Trump said, adding, "And I am discussing it with everybody. I'm talking about a lot of leverage. We want to win and we will win. But I want to win as the Republican. I want to run as the Republican nominee."
Donald Trump kicked off the GOP debate with a dramatic threat to the Republican Party - Yahoo Finance

He WANTS to win as a Republican. BUT if they {Fox} keeps treating him this way? He owes them nothing.

Forum List

Back